I'll drop this right here....

to see if anyone sees WTF I see. Damn, I didn't think dudes still fell for the old ass pick and roll anymore... Any familiar faces?

http://www.nocrimeline.com/2011/02/girls-gone-wild.html
I'm surprised more don't fall for it. Nobody can d-up in basketball anymore...
I'm trying to see if I recognized any and I didn't. Am I blind?? lol
1st two girls look familiar...i cant remember the 1st girl but is the 2nd chyna??
I'm trying to see if I recognized any and I didn't. Am I blind?? lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
you trying to tell me that this person doesn't look familiar to you? for the life of me I can't remember her name but I was walking to the store one day last spring from my room, and her and her dude stopped me to give me their number. She's a provider here though.
1st two girls look familiar...i cant remember the 1st girl but is the 2nd chyna?? Originally Posted by cockstrong

winner winner chicken dinner

The third looks very familiar also..
Yep,,,,,looks like Chyna.....
I'll be damned.... sure is.
Does she go by Chyna Doll? I saw her a couple of years ago. She was actually very cool and I had a good time. The pic does look like her, but having only seen her once I couldn't swear to it.
I've seen her several times and never had a problem with her once. It's her....
You guys sure are flaming someone just from a photo unless you know her real name and can confirm that is her.
I've seen chyna about 7 or so times.... just sayin'.

Now I personally always had a great time with her....
One interesting point in the story brings me to a question. What idiot takes $6,000 cash to a session?
Because he is an idiot....
That man was just askin for some kind of trouble or you never know it could be a misunderstanding cause 6 grand sounds a bit to much