Swingers Club Advice & info?

• Kahr
  • 09-03-2015, 03:47 PM
I've never been to or even really thought much about a swingers club until last night. I was talking with a friend who is also an ex from many years ago. She joked how we should go to a swingers club or party. Her only concern is that she thinks she might be the youngest person there. She's 30. Any advice for us? Also, where to go in dfw? Any info would be greatly appreciated! I'm really excited & turned on by the idea now.
never go solo and make sure the girl you bring is open to trying new things. Also, bring extra rubbers as I made the mistake of running out once but luckily a guy loaned me one (guys are pretty friendly there).

Also, the older folks are really friendly there.
Swinger's club aficionado right here. 23 years old.

I could go on and on about visiting a swinger's club, but I'd prefer that you guys take me so I can show you the ropes - intimately and passionately. Nonetheless, your friend won't be the youngest (or the oldest) in the crowd. Many swingers are in the 30+ crowd.

Also, the only two clubs that I recommend is Collette's (formerly iniquity) and the 13th floor. Collette's has more of a party/dance club vibe, whilst the 13th floor is more relaxed and laid back. Either way, both clubs are very fun, and you always go in not knowing what to expect.

Good luck and have fun!
I've never been to or even really thought much about a swingers club until last night. I was talking with a friend who is also an ex from many years ago. She joked how we should go to a swingers club or party. Her only concern is that she thinks she might be the youngest person there. She's 30. Any advice for us? Also, where to go in dfw? Any info would be greatly appreciated! I'm really excited & turned on by the idea now. Originally Posted by Kahr
Everyone has given you great advice- I went to Collette's this past Sat with a friend of mine and we had a great - at age 30 she wouldn't be the youngest female there- the hotter the lady you bring the more fun you will potentially have- bets wishes.
  • Kahr
  • 09-04-2015, 06:36 AM
Thank you for all the great advice! I'll share all of this with my friend.

Adrienne, it would be great to go to one of the clubs with you.
  • zebra
  • 09-04-2015, 11:21 PM
Accurate Information, deadly accurate

Also, the only two clubs that I recommend is Collette's (formerly iniquity) and the 13th floor. Collette's has more of a party/dance club vibe, whilst the 13th floor is more relaxed and laid back. Either way, both clubs are very fun, and you always go in not knowing what to expect.

Good luck and have fun! Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
13th Floor provides unlimited coverage and dinner.

:
more important, you need to understand the protocol there. i think both of their websites list some of them and their rules/policies/etc.

bottom line - it takes some work / initiative on your & your friend's part to get some action. you dont just go up to a woman & say "wanna play?" nor will guys do the same to your friend.
and dont expect it to be an all night orgy/fuck & suck fest!

i suggest you read thru some of the other swinger club threads and then come back w/ specific questions that you couldnt find answers to or that you want confirmation on your understanding.

good luck!
One thing to keep in mind about swingers clubs is that (in my experience) people want to drink, party, socialize, have a good time, and THEN start to play. If you think that just because it's a swinger club you can show up at 9, drop trou and find the closest mouth, pop a couple of nuts and be home by midnight, you'll be sorely disappointed. At the 13th floor they have a gate on the parking lot that locks at midnight, I think people may be waiting for this before they get started, or maybe they just take their time.
13th Floor provides unlimited coverage and dinner.

: Originally Posted by misterman
+1 On Saturday night with a date
  • HDnTX
  • 09-10-2015, 05:38 AM
The clubs are fun and can be hit or miss. House parties among friends are a much better choice once you find your way into the community. But it really is pretty much a couples and single female society. Single males are not well thought of.

sls.com sdc.com