Facial hair preferences ?

• Ashi
  • 09-04-2015, 09:39 PM
To expand the topic of the "Like Bush?" Thread and the one about what to tell your SO about manscaping, what are the preferences about facial hair and face grooming ? Hygiene vs looks vs causing discomfort for the partner?
I just got an electric shaver as a present and hint to be fresh and smooth while visiting the Y ....
Any funny episodes?
Oh my God. Finally a thread about this! LOL

I love a face to be clean shaven and smooth - ESPECIALLY if the lips and chins are going to be nestled between my legs for quite some time.

Chin stubble + Eating Pussy = Sandpaper on the clit.
I feel the same way about women Adrienne! I prefer them to be clean shaven and smooth on the face and the ....well you know.

I love a face to be clean shaven and smooth - ESPECIALLY if the lips and chins are going to be nestled between my legs for quite some time.

Chin stubble + Eating Pussy = Sandpaper on the clit. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Conditioner keeps the facial hair nice and soft.
  • !VI!
  • 09-05-2015, 06:30 AM
honestly based on the typical american phenotype of these last 4 years the "lumbersexual"

most ladies say they prefer a heafty beard...

i'm more of a fan of asians because of the fact most of them are hairless natuarally (2c)
I've only had a a few girls tell me my mustache was tickling them only one has ever said it was too prickly but that was when I had it trimmed pretty short
I uave a goatee that I keep trimmed nicely...if I cut it off my face looks like err a womans fun spot..so needless to say I keep the goatee
I used to have a full, trimmed (about 1/4") beard. Some women loved the way it felt, especially when lightly dragged over the skin moving between points of interest. But I've had to be clean shaven for a few years, so aside from the occasional lazy week, my face only has hair when buried face down in it.

Chin stubble + Eating Pussy = Sandpaper on the clit. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
+1 about the sandpaper.
I don't mind if it's softer, but when it's stubble it does hurt at times.
I love facial hair men are supposed to have hair. As long as grooming is good it doesn't tickle at all
I luv a scruffy beard but needs to be soft not wirey!
  • Ashi
  • 09-05-2015, 08:32 PM
Attachment 451021 Originally Posted by Goose2u
+1!!

You have to show this to Mimi @ rainbow next time ...
And Coco I missed my damn que last time lol
I prefer ladies who don't have facial hair.