Mialove92

Love the fact that her closed thread that was ultimately done to Register this lass...hmmm has... her having a mole in two different place... and being two different people. Yeah.. nice going guys... duh.. this girl is HOT as fuck but only the second bottom picture that shows her with short hair. Not the top picture that is an Asian and not this girl...mmmm...yeh... this girl with the short hair is a knockout and a CIM girl if there ever was. But... c'mon... you know there is something fishy and I know there is something fishy but it's not this girls pussy. So don't know don't care is all I'm sayin'. I want the BBBJ CIM that is plainly on the menu and hmmm... well... there we go... off to N. Dallas! Ha! Fool me once shame on you fool me again and don't get fooled again.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1462876

Ohhhh my... so nice but yeah.... different girls man makes me think that this is a whole pimp out job and a girl with just a mole on her lip will answer the door. Or underage worse yet! Oh yeahh....you better believe I'm makin her pull out her ID before anything happens. But if it's close...even similar to the bottom pic I'm in. The top pic (WHICH IS A DIFFERENY GIRL) Barf city. yuk-o-rama.

But anyways I digress. The bottom one is for me and I will make a date and ask her to marry me very soon. Soon... Very soon.
Ummmm okay?
Ps u do know front facing cameras show pics backwards right? I seriously doubt the girl is drawing moles or a pimp lmfao some of u guys have wayyy too much time on your hands

She colored her hair dude thats all
Not sure what your saying but they are the same girl.

In the future, please don't post drunk.
He isnt a fan of the black hair thats the only thing ive got lol
I guess this is crazy illiterate post in coed day. Maybe he and hard can get together to figure out what the other is saying. Maybe they are both talking about the same atf.

Two quick points after I looked at her pics

1. I'd hit that, over and over.
2. What Jules said.
I'm trying to follow what this guy is saying. But, I'm not sure I understand what he's trying to say. I saw the girl and from what I could tell, those are her pics.

Reread what Jules said, in post #3.