Phone: will provide
Email Address: greenoktober11@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=174661
City: dallas
State: Texas
Address: GBT and Preston
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: waiting and more waiting, and more frustration.
Session Length: was going to be bng
Fee: 60
Hair Length and Color: couldn't tell
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Couldn't tell
Recommendation: No
Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't NCNS be in Co-Ed? Besides, she was probably with Hurley. LMAO.
Hehe....I do love that Starfish!!....I was balls deep in Mizzani's starfish today, so it wasn't me this time!!
Flakes are inconsiderate assholes. Her giving you the address to get to the incall, then going silent was a dick move. She sounds like someone that doesn't want to be in the business.
  • Ender
  • 09-09-2015, 04:25 PM
She overslept on me once. Led to the bad baby gurl experience.
Sorry you were stood up, not much worse than thinking you are gonna get some, then blown off.
Nothing pisses me more than this!!! Damn I was going to call her in a few minutes too LOL
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. She is usually considerate and respectful.
I could have assumed that she is not a morning person if there was no activity. However, she did send the address in the morning, and also rejected one of my calls mid point during ringing. So she was certainly up. Again, I wished she would have told me her side of the story, but she even did not bother although she read my PM asking for her explanation before I post the review.
Damn that's just wrong. I won't be calling her.
NCNS moved from Dallas Independent Reviews.