Date: 10-14-23
Name: Purple
Phone: 214-434- 2087
Email Address: Theasianstars@yahoo.com
URL / Website: www.theasianstars.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Farmers Branch
Activities: Light and deep kissing with tongue. Bbbj, shower head, 69, her on top and bottom and doggy style. Cim finish
Hair Length and Color: Long and black and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: The swimming pool picture on their website is the most accurate from my perspective. Nice C/D cups slender body and tight pussy hole.
Recommendation: Yes
Excellent review. Same Purple from yesteryear, or brand new?
I believe it’s not the Purple from the Blue spa days. This one was at sunflower a few months ago briefly. I wish the Blue Spa purple would re-appear.
Definitely a pimp review by looking at AsianP's list
She is very sexy
Quack quack...agreed. AS reviews seem sus now just by the number of simp replies/new handle reviews
I believe it’s not the Purple from the Blue spa days. This one was at sunflower a few months ago briefly. I wish the Blue Spa purple would re-appear. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
If its the same Purple from a few months back then they're using completely new photos.
If its the same Purple from a few months back then they're using completely new photos. Originally Posted by janusinstereo
Yep, its not a real review
Good take on Purple. I like those pics of hers on the site
If its the same Purple from a few months back then they're using completely new photos. Originally Posted by janusinstereo
Can they not take new photos? Asking for a friend!
She looks fun
Can they not take new photos? Asking for a friend! Originally Posted by Wolfy359
I'm happy to take a few for them
You had me at slender body
Yep, its not a real review Originally Posted by txcasper
Looks real to me! How can you tell the difference?