How generally accepting are these girls to having photos taken?

I've never done it before so I was just curious. I was browsing a Cali agency website the other day and saw one girl had film listed as an upcharge.

Just wondering how open and accepting these girls are to photos/videos. I imagine it would be with their face obscured by hair or just facing away.

And also, do they allow full facial photos if like you're taking them off the clock to dinner or something?
Isn't that obviously something to talk to the provider about? Each provider would have their own opinion.....soooo?!
Never hurts to ask. I had asked April white on p411 around the time she got her boob job but she said that she didn’t want to take it then since she had just gotten surgery. Pretty chill convo. Don’t be weird about it tho.
Isn't that obviously something to talk to the provider about? Each provider would have their own opinion.....soooo?! Originally Posted by txcasper
I guess you're right. In part, I also wanted to know if others here had the same inclination and whether they've had success with it as a general survey.

Never hurts to ask. I had asked April white on p411 around the time she got her boob job but she said that she didn’t want to take it then since she had just gotten surgery. Pretty chill convo. Don’t be weird about it tho. Originally Posted by SpringFest
Yes, I think if it was during a dinner date and I really liked the girl (simp behavior, I know..), then I'll probably be palpably disappointed if she said no.
They all will let you take their picture as long as you are using the special studio approved “funhouse mirror” lens
I guess you're right. In part, I also wanted to know if others here had the same inclination and whether they've had success with it as a general survey.

Yes, I think if it was during a dinner date and I really liked the girl (simp behavior, I know..), then I'll probably be palpably disappointed if she said no. Originally Posted by valiantpenguin
I mean depends on the gal. Some girls give their numbers out to let clients know when they’re coming to town. I think a picture would be easier than getting a phone number. Imo
I mean depends on the gal. Some girls give their numbers out to let clients know when they’re coming to town. I think a picture would be easier than getting a phone number. Imo Originally Posted by SpringFest
Okay, I wasn't sure if I'd be making a faux pas or violating some cardinal rule considering how discretion is advised.

I have gotten two numbers already. They're not really responsive and there's not really much to talk about to begin with. I'm guessing it's just a burner work phone or they already have dozens (maybe even hundreds) of horny fuckbois in their contact list already.
Depends but always always ask first. Google translate can be your friend
Cost me extra but I got like a 5min video with lovely