Good news for the boycott

Cristal is back!

Looks like she took Candy's spot and they haven't quite updated the website with her name but those are definitely her pics.

Just wanted all the newbies who have shown up recently to know they have an opportunity to also review one of Dallas' best at the original Dallas rate.
Cristal is back!

Looks like she took Candy's spot and they haven't quite updated the website with her name but those are definitely her pics.

Just wanted all the newbies who have shown up recently to know they have an opportunity to also review one of Dallas' best at the original Dallas rate. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Good to have her back. I too can vouch for her, solid gfe gal. Great kisser and a natural body to boot

Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Originally Posted by valiantpenguin

However her BBBJ/HJ combo is amazing and she does her kegels, cause her pussy definitely has that grip you can feel when she wants you to...Jesus, I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

She is definitely my local favorite.
I met Crystal 2 times in other places. She is solid yes. She will not do BB with good reason and I respect her for that.
I'm off the BBFS wagon myself. Got a clean bill of health and gonna try to stay that way. Was fun while it lasted though

However her BBBJ/HJ combo is amazing and she does her kegels, cause her pussy definitely has that grip you can feel when she wants you to...Jesus, I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

She is definitely my local favorite. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Whatever it is, that pulling/sucking sensation with her pussy is incredible. It was a novel experience for me.
How about Lovely
I met Crystal 2 times in other places. She is solid yes. She will not do BB with good reason and I respect her for that. Originally Posted by AsianP
She did at LA
She did at LA Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
As far as I know, she did not do it at AS or LP.. unless it was in pvt with select people
Originally Posted by Armydude89D

When it comes to promoting Cristal, I'm like the Honey Badger, IDGAF.
She did at LA.. when she left LA and went to AS, she stopped offering from what I remember. Glad I was able to see her at LA.. but I would agree, she is worth a visit even if its CFS