free speech Truth Social

Users of Donald Trump's social media platform, Truth Social, were reportedly suspended after mentioning the ongoing January 6 hearings, putting the site's "free speech" bona fides in a harsh light.

The platform, which professes to be "free from political discrimination," came under scrutiny after multiple users took to Twitter to announce that they had been removed from the site after posting content that may have appeared unfavorable to Trump.

"My Truth Social account was just permanently suspended for talking about the January 6th Committee hearings," tweeted user Travis Allen. "So much for 'free speech.' This is censorship!"
Who didn't see that coming? Oh wait, I know who...
Surprise surprise surprise

• WTF
  • 06-14-2022, 06:00 AM
Maybe Elon will buy Truth Social too!
I’m surprised that shitty platform is hanging on.
It's hanging on like Diaper Don, hopefully soon they both go away please.
Maybe we have finally found a thread the Trumpites can't respond to with a new conspiracy theory.
Up today to 30.00...all those that bought in at 150+ should double down while it's hot!! Donnie has your back!
  • WTF
  • 06-16-2022, 07:07 AM

"My Truth Social account was just permanently suspended for talking about the January 6th Committee hearings," tweeted user Travis Allen. "So much for 'free speech.' This is censorship!" Originally Posted by VitaMan
This is classic bambino material!
Trump’s deal with DWAC gives him virtually unlimited power at the company. A previous filing noted that no personal or political conduct could be considered terms of a breach of the agreement, even if it was “dishonest, illegal, immoral, or unethical.”. Trump will also have the power to elect who sits on the board of directors and can potentially block matters that would normally require stockholder approval, including the acquisition of the company.

Buy up qtards, it's down another 2.00 to 28, time to load up on your 150.00/share investement!!
Trump’s deal with DWAC gives him virtually unlimited power at the company. A previous filing noted that no personal or political conduct could be considered terms of a breach of the agreement, even if it was “dishonest, illegal, immoral, or unethical.”. Trump will also have the power to elect who sits on the board of directors and can potentially block matters that would normally require stockholder approval, including the acquisition of the company.

Buy up qtards, it's down another 2.00 to 28, time to load up on your 150.00/share investement!! Originally Posted by 69in2it69