Donald Trump Is Considering Running… for Speaker of the House

It's been brought up before...I'd love it just so i could watch peoples heads explode....lol
  • WTF
  • 06-16-2022, 01:43 PM

It's been brought up before...I'd love it just so i could watch peoples heads explode....lol Originally Posted by texassapper
The only head you'll see explode is Trump's mushroom head as described by Stormy Daniels, in your mouth.
The only head you'll see explode is Trump's mushroom head as described by Stormy Daniels, in your mouth. Originally Posted by WTF
She lives up in Forney if you want to go make a donation to her causes.

It's been brought up before...I'd love it just so i could watch peoples heads explode....lol Originally Posted by texassapper
The only head you'll see explode is Trump's mushroom head as described by Stormy Daniels, in your mouth. Originally Posted by WTF
sad...but true
The Qanon Right admits they only like Trump for Circus Clown purposes.
Another moron added to the bit bucket.
... What else can they say? .... Biden is destroying the country.

And some o' the sorry liberal lads we have here voted for him.
They're just slow to admit it these days...

#### Salty
The Qanon Right admits they only like Trump for Circus Clown purposes. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Why are you complaining... you voted for the current situation...
Why are you complaining... you voted for the current situation... Originally Posted by texassapper
Do you know what complaining means? Doesn't look like you do.
stone cutter story book when he a stone cutter again the he and world will be great.
... What else can they say? .... Biden is destroying the country.

And some o' the sorry liberal lads we have here voted for him.
They're just slow to admit it these days...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Horse shit.
Why are you complaining... you voted for the current situation... Originally Posted by texassapper
First of all, you don’t know that.

Second of all, the only “situation” America overwhelmingly voted for was the unconditional removal of Twitler. Even then, the streets filled with the great unwashed, uneducated masses, bent on class warfare.

Trump would be more dangerous to the Communists as Speaker Of The House than he would be as President. If the Republicans take the majority of both House and Senate it might be possible.