Comrade Kamala Will Accept The Politburo’s Nomination Tonight.

What else can you call it. Nobody voted for her. Her predecessor was “asked to leave” in a manner that would make Leonid Brezhnev proud.

Just call her “Madam General Secretary” of The Party.

“Premier Obama” and Politburo members Pelosi and Schumer have spoken.
What else can you call it. Nobody voted for her. Her predecessor was “asked to leave” in a manner that would make Leonid Brezhnev proud.

“Premier Obama” and Politburo members Pelosi and Schumer have spoken. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yep, that is exactly right.
Even if that weren't made up bullshit by MAGAts that don't understand economics, I'd still vote for that combination against cheeto.

Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Economics in this case are easy to understand.

“He, (or She), who robs from Peter to give to Paul, can always count on Paul’s support”.

See? Simple.
She is the next president of the United States

“Premier Obama” and Politburo members Pelosi and Schumer have spoken. Originally Posted by Jackie S

“He, (or She), who robs from Peter to give to Paul, can always count on Paul’s support”.

See? Simple. Originally Posted by Jackie S
So what? Here's the cool part - nobody cares. I find it hilarious that MAGAts want to bring up anything like policy, etc.

Congratulations to all the MAGAts that finally showed everyone that policies and character don't mean shit. Despite everything the cheeto has done, he's the shit stain the cult had to have nominated. So be it. Decent people and those that care about democracy barely give a single fuck about Kamala or her policies. They will vote for anyone other than cheeto.

She is the next president of the United States Originally Posted by Hdtown

True. MAGAs should spend their time getting their weighted blanky ready and practicing thumbsucking.
She is the next president of the United States Originally Posted by Hdtown
That would be the basis for a great horror flick. Coming to a country near you or maybe the one you live in, lol.
  • Tiny
  • 08-23-2024, 11:28 AM

If she robs 30% or 40% of what Peter makes, then she can keep supporting Paul for a long time. But if she jacks it up to 50% or 60% then Peter's going to say fuck this. He'll quit working or move.

This is an economics lesson that's lost on some Progressive Democrats who've spent a lifetime in public disservice, like Kamala Harris.

My goodness. That IS simple. So are you saying that all social security and medicare recipients should be voting for Harris? Should they even be allowed to vote? Given that you've indicated you are 77 years old, I assume you fall into both categories.

I suppose if they decided to stop taxing social security, you wouldn't have any issues with that, right?
If she robs 30% or 40% of what Peter makes, then she can keep supporting Paul for a long time. But if she jacks it up to 50% or 60% then Peter's going to say fuck this. He'll quit working or move.

This is an economics lesson that's lost on some Progressive Democrats who've spent a lifetime in public disservice, like Kamala Harris. Originally Posted by Tiny

When exactly can we expect all these Peters to be moving?
My goodness. That IS simple. So are you saying that all social security and medicare recipients should be voting for Harris? Should they even be allowed to vote? Given that you've indicated you are 77 years old, I assume you fall into both categories.

I suppose if they decided to stop taxing social security, you wouldn't have any issues with that, right? Originally Posted by TechPapi

Gee, it is easy to see you don't know history very well. Democracy's had always failed fairly quickly. The founding fathers and drafted the U.S. Constitution as a Republic and tried to put a layer in to protect the corruption that always follows when you let the mob rule. Pretty easy to see the Democrats are the mob and totally clueless.
Gee, it is easy to see you don't know history very well. Democracy's had always failed fairly quickly. The founding fathers and drafted the U.S. Constitution as a Republic and tried to put a layer in to protect the corruption that always follows when you let the mob rule. Pretty easy to see the Democrats are the mob and totally clueless. Originally Posted by farmstud60
If the mob is so corrupt how do you explain the prevalence of so many shithole countries that are ruled by dictators. Democratic countries with strong resilient institutions are demonstrably less corrupt than countries ruled by authoritarian regimes. Let’s try to keep Trump from turning our institutions into partisan political entities.
Gee, it is easy to see you don't know history very well. Democracy's had always failed fairly quickly. The founding fathers and drafted the U.S. Constitution as a Republic and tried to put a layer in to protect the corruption that always follows when you let the mob rule. Pretty easy to see the Democrats are the mob and totally clueless. Originally Posted by farmstud60

Gee, it is easy to see that you didn't answer a single fucking question that I asked, but went off on some bullshit rant about the founding fathers and what they were thinking. Pretty easy to see you skipped history class. Or maybe not. Could have gone to one of those schools where they told you giraffes have long necks from straining to reach high fruit.

So do you have a problem with social security or medicare recipients voting? Sounds like they're corrupted because of their interest in receiving checks and medical benefits.

Since they are old, maybe they shouldn't even get to vote? They won't be around to see the far reaching results of an election.
If the mob is so corrupt how do you explain the prevalence of so many shithole countries that are ruled by dictators. Democratic countries with strong resilient institutions are demonstrably less corrupt than countries ruled by authoritarian regimes. Let’s try to keep Trump from turning our institutions into partisan political entities. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

Harris policies are what turned Venezuela into a dictatorship. The United States Democrats cheered when they were put in place there.