Horny Time

I know some guys may say things like; "when am I not?" "umm...24/7 baby" lol but seriously;

Is there a certain time of day or night that you're the most Horny? Guys and Ladies. I'm just curious...

Mine tends to be at night; all of a sudden I feel it creeping up...things at home are settling down, it's the end of the day yet not yet tomorrow...I'm about to have some "alone time"...getting off makes me feel very relaxed and kind of in a state of ectasy....and I fall alseep much smoother and with a smile on my face lol

YES it's Horny Time right now lol it's been for a couple hours now
Afternoon for me... For roughly the same reasons... Alone time. Secret life of the suburban house mom type deal... There was one year there where I was taking care of my own thing 4-5 hours a day. Multiple orgasms are awesome.
I know some guys may say things like; "when am I not?" "umm...24/7 baby" lol but seriously;

Is there a certain time of day or night that you're the most Horny? Guys and Ladies. I'm just curious...

Mine tends to be at night; all of a sudden I feel it creeping up...things at home are settling down, it's the end of the day yet not yet tomorrow...I'm about to have some "alone time"...getting off makes me feel very relaxed and kind of in a state of ectasy....and I fall alseep much smoother and with a smile on my face lol

YES it's Horny Time right now lol it's been for a couple hours now Originally Posted by April_Showers
Reading your post has just bumped my horny time up an hour
  • mr666
  • 03-27-2013, 10:59 PM
When I wake up in the morning. And around 4pm.
Christle that is a hell of a visual...4 or 5 hours a day....that is a super turn on....excuse me I have to go .... very nice
every 6 minutes!
Mornings are great but not the best time for a partner......But still Horny!
No better way to start a day than a hot chick taking care of morning wood. I seem to have another peak around 1-2 p.m.
Tom cats are always horny!
  • klutz
  • 03-28-2013, 10:52 AM
I prefer evenings but I keep finding myself doing afternoon sessions for some reason...
Are you kidding? I am a guy so I am horny all the time and BTW I seldom know what time it is. IJS
My horny time is in the morning.
I love the afternoon or late night
Mornings between 9 and 11 and in afternoons 2-5. And anytime Christie talks about her alone time.
  • RGB93
  • 03-28-2013, 08:08 PM
My horny time is in the morning. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

I need to start stopping with a Starbucks Caramel with tons of whip cream early mornings.