And I'm signing off...

I wanted to wait until Sunday night to post this, but I figured it wouldn't give me much time to check all the replies lol. So this is it guys! I finally made it to the finish line! As most of you who have met me in the past year already knew, I am finally finishing up school and about to start a new career so I am fully retiring. No, I am not going UTR. No, I'm not going to be back on the boards under a different name in 3 months lol.

I came into this business out of necessity, but I've really grown to love it. I'd like to thank the amazing Brook of Houston for teaching me damn near everything I know about the business. I'd like to thank SoulManIke for also taking a LOT of time to help me navigate this crazy Eccie world! I'd also like to thank the gorgeous Adorna Kisses for all the fun times!

I've had a TON of fun the past 3 years here in Houston. I've met some amazing, funny, sweet and memorable gentlemen. I know I'm not everyone's taste, and I know I've altered my appearance quite a bit since I've been in Houston, but my standard of service has never changed. I have always been GFE and like to stay true to my roots. Not that I haven't had fun exploring other sectors of the hobby world lol, but that is what I am by nature.

Ladies, be safe out there. I've been fortunate enough to have a successful career but mainly due to my screening requirements and my knowledge of how to be safe and hobby safely.

Men... be safe too! But more importantly, always remember that at the end of the day, hobbying is meant to be fun. Skip all the drama and antics and just find you a sexy lady to relax, and have fun with.

Please do me a favor guys... Don't contact Adorna once I'm gone for my contact info. She won't have it to give out. Also, my phone #, Eccie and p411 accounts will be deactivated as of Monday 12 am. Again, I AM NOT GOING UTR!!!!!

Take care all! It's been fun Houston! Thank you for all the memories!
Never met you, but congrats and good luck on your new venture !!
Over/under is 117 days...just in time for those Christmas credit card bills to be due...
Ill take the under...
Good Luck
Good luck!! Hope all goes well in the civilian world!
Good for you! Steering the wheel of your own life is a unique sensation that not everyone is blessed with. Good Luck!
You were one of the ones I'd hope to meet but never got a chance.

I do wish you all the best with your new chapter!
Good luck ms sexy.
Good luck in the real world Jaida. It was a pleasure getting to meet you!
Good luck wish you the best
Good Luck Sweetie And I Wish You The Best With Your New Career
Good luck sweetie.

I will take the OVER.
Good luck to you Jaida. I'm with CB I'll take the over on this one.
All the best of luck to you my sexy jaida. Ill miss you in the hobby world very much.