Red Wings

So, how do you earn your red wings? Is it penetration with a girl on her period or oral or either? What is it?
Earning your redwings lmao so classic. I'm sorry it's just that most of us learn what that means in High school. For men it is having intercourse with a women on her period.
Earning your redwings lmao so classic. I'm sorry it's just that most of us learn what that means in High school. For men it is having intercourse with a women on her period. Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
Really I hope that was sarcasm, b/c I've always known of it being when a Gent goes to eat downtown when the Aunt Flow is in town.
I was told in college is was the downtown deal too. My next door neighbor used to say it was the best....that vampire in him I guess.
I have been told both . Penetration on period or oral on period but please keep the plug in if your gonna do oral with aunt flow around. LOL seriously though its being with a women on her period oral or penetration.
I personally don't want someone to go down when it's that time of the month. But I have had plenty ask if they could, even request to see me that week for that activity specifically.
Penetration, I don't mind. In fact, I get really horny when I'm on mine. Put down some dark towels, turn the lights down and it's like a slip-n-slide, LOL. Call me freaky, call me nasty, I don't care, to each is own, I guess.
..... and it's like a slip-n-slide, LOL. ..... Originally Posted by AmberBamber
Yep....
. In fact, I get really horny when I'm on mine. Put down some dark towels, turn the lights down and it's like a slip-n-slide, LOL. Call me freaky, call me nasty, I don't care, to each is own, I guess. Originally Posted by AmberBamber
FREAKY....But that's the only way you make anyone's list.
Yes I earned them because that freaky Asian declined to mention it.
Yes I earned them because that freaky Asian declined to mention it. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Earned mine from a girl in NC.
Her favorite saying was "if you can walk through mud you can fuck though blood"
She alway got horny 3 days before and stayed horny for 2-4 days after she started.
Guess that makes me a freak, because it was a good time with Multiple O's for both of us.
Lol!

Yes I earned them because that freaky Asian declined to mention it. Originally Posted by tbone77494
  • RGB93
  • 09-23-2013, 05:48 PM
Just like eating rare steak.
Just like eating rare steak. Originally Posted by RGB93
That's how I like my steak don't give me this mental image lol