interest

i was thinking of coming back to Houston. is their any interest, and whats the absolute best restaurant and cant miss nightlife spots
No...
  • ackvt
  • 10-01-2013, 06:25 PM
No... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Was going to post something but couldn't steal your thunder. Good god... how do you have a body like that and think "yeah, call girl! Perfect!"???

The only appointments she needs are with Weight Watchers. Holy Fuck.
Was going to post something but couldn't steal your thunder. Good god... how do you have a body like that and think "yeah, call girl! Perfect!"???

The only appointments she needs are with Weight Watchers. Holy Fuck. Originally Posted by ackvt
What a jackass.
A good restaurant that I been to would be Seco's Latin Cuisine on Kirby and Nottingham St. It is a small restaurant but the food is just awesome. I went there once and I been going back ever since.

http://secoslatincuisine.com/

And by the way, another good restaurant I highly recommend also would be Maggiano's Little Italy by the Galleria area. The food there is fantastic too.

http://www.maggianos.com/en/Houston_...onLanding.aspx
  • ackvt
  • 10-01-2013, 07:53 PM
What a jackass. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
So you've set your appointment? I'll eagerly await the review.
What a jackass. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
+10. I absolutely agree.
  • ackvt
  • 10-02-2013, 07:38 AM
OK, so I want to issue a formal apology for my post yesterday. It was uincalled for and inappropriate. I have nothing against the provider and while not my cup of tea know she is still a person. No excuses but just know that after I had gone home and thought about it I did not feel good having posted those comments. I will use better judgement going forward.

Hobby on.
OK, so I want to issue a formal apology for my post yesterday. It was uincalled for and inappropriate. I have nothing against the provider and while not my cup of tea know she is still a person. No excuses but just know that after I had gone home and thought about it I did not feel good having posted those comments. I will use better judgement going forward.

Hobby on. Originally Posted by ackvt
I don't post much anymore, but this post inspired me to log in. I'm not sure what inspired the soul searching, but I have much more respect for you right now because of this. Things are often said in the heat of the moment that may or may not be accurate to our personal feelings at the time, but could have been stated in a more constructive manner. It takes a big man (or woman) to admit when they feel they have done wrong, and to take steps to rectify any wrong-doing. I realize this may be an unpopular opinion on this board, but I prefer to treat others as I would in real life, and I always appreciate seeing when others follow that same example. One can be honest, and even blunt in that honesty, without being cruel.
/slowclap.
  • ackvt
  • 10-02-2013, 08:53 AM
I had a not so great afternoon yesterday and while I was not looking for someone to unload on when I saw this thread and my frustration turned into poor judgement and a stupid post. I appreciate you posting CFE, have a good day.
Unfortunately some people don't mind being treated the same way they treat others.
acktv, you owe me an apology........I read your first post and thought "she must be a fat whale".........I read your second post and thought "acktv must have been swayed by Wakeup, and she is not a fat whale"..........I checked out her Showcase.

You are all kinds of wrong for suckering me in like that, dude.
I am not one to speak for another but, dh you can suck it!