I rarely spend time fantasizing, but when I do...ladies please add more!

Randomly today, I was pre-occupied with the following fantasy. Don't get me wrong, I recall my best experiences and enjoy them, but I rarely spend time creating stories that may never happen in my head. I was caught off guard...thinking, "Damnit, Marie, get your shit together!" LOL

I know I'm not the only working lady that experiences this from time to time, so please add your fantasies to the mix

I pulled into my driveway today and caught of glimpse of a handsome sweaty gardener, got out of my car and smelled fresh cut grass...I usually don't fantasize...but I did this afternoon...

I'll come and cut your grass and take care of your flowers.
it's with a Dos Equs.
Nice video, thanks for sharing = )
Damnit, AC666! Reminded me of my MaryJane fantasy!

Sorry, I only have a Superman costume
Thanks, ladies.

Sweaty gardner , sweaty pool guy either one works for me or hell both ....
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=655539

Even though I do love fantasies and the smell of fresh cute grass.

Even though I do love fantasies and the smell of fresh cute grass. Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
Just what I was thinking.

Even though I do love fantasies and the smell of fresh cute grass. Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
Just what I was thinking. Originally Posted by BFCjosh

...but...but...it's the 1st of the month. Rent is due. Give a 'tard a break. Had she not beat me to the punch, I'd have posted my extended EOM specials.
...but...but...it's the 1st of the month. Rent is due. Give a 'tard a break. Had she not beat me to the punch, I'd have posted my extended EOM specials. Originally Posted by TexasGator
She's one of the top providers on the board. I doubt she's struggling to make rent payments.
Sorry, I only have a Superman costume Originally Posted by Adabear

That won't do. Superman's ejaculation probably has the equivalency of a sawed off shotgun's velocity, hardly conducive to CIM.

I'm partial a semi-mile high fantasy with the handsome gentleman on a flight to Dubai next to me. It would commence with the chilly temperature in the cabin, and lead to the stewardess stating that there's only one blanket left...
That won't do. Superman's ejaculation probably has the equivalency of a sawed off shotgun's velocity, hardly conducive to CIM.

I'm partial a semi-mile high fantasy with the handsome gentleman on a flight to Dubai next to me. It would commence with the chilly temperature in the cabin, and lead to the stewardess stating that there's only one blanket left... Originally Posted by Glynette
This I like. But I thought you were a reverse harem kind of girl
Don't want to divulge too much of my hentai-like fanfics. People might get the impression I'm some kind of pervert.