Ladies Panty Preference

So ladies, what are your preference on the type of panties you prefer, be it for play or everyday wear? Cotton, lace, silk, thong, French cut, boyshorts, granny panties, crotchless? Panties tell alot about a woman, give us some insight into your preference. Feel free to post Pics! Hehe.
I like women that wear lacy or sheer panties that give you a glimpse of the treasure beneath. A little mystery goes a long way.
:woot_ju mp::woot _jump:
So ladies, what are your preference on the type of panties you prefer, be it for play or everyday wear? Cotton, lace, silk, thong, French cut, boyshorts, granny panties, crotchless? Panties tell alot about a woman, give us some insight into your preference. Feel free to post Pics! Hehe. Originally Posted by Pantylover
:woot_ju mp::woot _jump: Originally Posted by wynter_ice
Glad to see you're so enthusiastic about this thread Ms. Wynter Ice, would you happen to have a preference you would like to share or perhaps a pic?
I like the French Cut Style
Alot of times it depends on my mood and what I am wearing. Sometimes no panties at all is nice to have the cool or warm breeze against my bare kitty as I wear a dress.
I am not a lady but...Sheila former hlg wins for me. She had this lacy one that kinda had rings and some metal designs like what is used by belly dancers. Told her I liked it so much I went back bout 4 times but she only wore it on two occasions. Sadly, she us not there anymore. Oh the days of old. I reminisce.
  • RGB93
  • 10-02-2013, 11:26 AM
Glad to see you're so enthusiastic about this thread Ms. Wynter Ice, would you happen to have a preference you would like to share or perhaps a pic? Originally Posted by Pantylover
PL a stupid post for a Newbie!
PL a stupid post for a Newbie! Originally Posted by RGB93
Why was that stupid? I'd like to see a pic too.
Well I prefer no panties...
+1
Well I prefer no panties... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Well, that's 3 ladies that prefer No panties. So be it.........feel free to post your pics of No panties! Hehehe
VS barely there bikini cut for everyday wear.

VS all the way up ya butt there thongs for date wear.

Thanks for asking!
VS barely there bikini cut for everyday wear.

VS all the way up ya butt there thongs for date wear.

Thanks for asking! Originally Posted by thathottnurse

TY for sharing....pics?
French Cut.......♥