Not my cup of tea, but Amber Brooks appears to be back.

Her tits are just waaaay to big for my taste, but I can certainly appreciate how others might find her appealing. I know a bunch of you have asked about her for a while. Unless someone has ripped off her pics, she seems to be advertising for a short stay on EROS.

http://www.eros-houston.com/files/394031.htm
ummmmmmmm tig biddies
We all have to wait in line behind Wakeup..... he's always got her booked......
I couldn't find her on P411 and she doesn't have an Eccie profile...hmmmm???
SNL, she was a legend around here a few years ago. I just hope that isn't someone that hijacked her pictures. She used to regularly contribute to ASPD.
and she doesn't have an Eccie profile...hmmmm??? Originally Posted by SNL9933
newbs... http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=3706
yeah I know newbs...

But that's just one review...she looks super hot and god knows I love a huge pair of tatas..I just worry that I get there and have a shitty ass experience and I'm 3 benjys lighter...
just worry about her kicking your ass...you'll get yours.
So, does she still look like those 20 year old magazine pics?

P.S.-She LOVES her some Wakeup...
yeah I know newbs...

But that's just one review...she looks super hot and god knows I love a huge pair of tatas..I just worry that I get there and have a shitty ass experience and I'm 3 benjys lighter... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Shitty ass experience? That girl is known for setting the bar. And if her rate is only $300 an hour currently, that's a bargain for her time.
SNL, use Wakeup as your reference and receive a nice discount......ijs
Although I've only seen Amber once, I will always have great respect for her.

I guess it's been 10 years ago or longer...but Amber was my very first independent provider.

Back in the hobby "good ole days" when the spa's were hopping and there was more pussy in this town than can even be remotely imagined today, Amber posted an ad on ASPD that mentioned how she was going to (for a short time only) accept appointment requests from newbies. At that time, all I needed was for one of the well known ladies that everybody knew back then, to agree to see me and give me a reference. I sent her a PM and she agreed to see me...

A reference from Amber Brooks back in those days was gold!!

After that day...I never had another issue getting an appointment with any other independent provider.
ok ok...easy..I don't have the hobbying experience that most people do here so I don't know her history.

I was just thinking out loud geez...
I was just thinking out loud geez... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Does that generally work out well for you?