Va-Jayjay: BUSH? TRIM? BALD? Ladies chime in..

I read in Playboy that more and more girls are opting to go 'au-natural' more and more lately.

I recenlty met with a couple of wonderful providers that were full bush and I have to say it is damn good. But I do love a nice landing strip or design as well. Bald kitties tend to make me feel like a bit of a "chester"..lol.

So what is your vote ladies?

Full Bush?
Natural?
Trimmed / Design / Landing Strip / Triangle / Hitler ?
Bald / Kojack?
Hitler.
My normal is a landing strip but sometimes I like to go bald to.
Landing strip/ bald for me, btw: Kudos to all the ladies who are rocking the full "BUSH"
I will let it grow out a little you will be surprised at how many men really love that look.. then I cant stand it and go back to bald..
Bald and Bare so my big clit stares at you when its about to be sucked!!!
I read in Playboy that more and more girls are opting to go 'au-natural' more and more lately.

I recenlty met with a couple of wonderful providers that were full bush and I have to say it is damn good. But I do love a nice landing strip or design as well. Bald kitties tend to make me feel like a bit of a "chester"..lol.

So what is your vote ladies?

Full Bush?
Natural?
Trimmed / Design / Landing Strip / Triangle / Hitler ?
Bald / Kojack? Originally Posted by SNL9933

It's refreshing to see a man who appreciates a bush ....glad you enjoyed it ...
  • RGB93
  • 10-02-2013, 03:56 PM
Full bush for sure
Bald down below and a tiny TWA up top
mmmmmm what happens if Jeb runs. just askin
A full bush for sure. It concentrates the aroma and helps the pussy to taste like a pussy should. Adds tang to the poon.
  • TheDr
  • 10-02-2013, 06:32 PM
Full ASS bush is my preference!! But I will obviously take it all those other ways as well...
  • Seedy
  • 10-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Mmmmmmm I like the brillo pad effect, especially riding my face, sort of like getting road rash, only it's pussy rash. Lmao
Mmmmmmm I like the brillo pad effect, especially riding my face, sort of like getting road rash, only it's pussy rash. Lmao Originally Posted by seedman55
Does this photo bring back any flashbacks?

I like to lick it any way I can. I have done bare, full, and all in between.As long as it can be licked and kissed Iam happy.