Newbie questions!!

So I'm new here, and still learning the ropes just wondering why do so many guys want to know about other guys and about what I do with them and such when I got into this two weeks ago I really thought we would meet have sex then be done, but I have realized it is so much more work and personal then I ever would realize. Of course this hobby is personal. But I see how serious some of these guys are about "locking me down" is that because I'm new?
So I'm new here, and still learning the ropes just wondering why do so many guys want to know about other guys and about what I do with them .... Originally Posted by sarah-star
So I'm new here, and still learning the ropes just wondering why do so many guys want to know about other guys and about what I do with them and such when I got into this two weeks ago I really thought we would meet have sex then be done, but I have realized it is so much more work and personal then I ever would realize. Of course this hobby is personal. But I see how serious some of these guys are about "locking me down" is that because I'm new? Originally Posted by sarah-star
Some may want to pimp you...

Some may want to sugar daddy you...

If they "lock you down"...they can keep you for themselves and not have to worry about the rest of the hard dicks trying to get a piece of your action.

You can either let them talk you into some sort of agreement, or you can be your own woman and tell them to go get fucked.

The choice is yours.
So tell me, which mod is trying to lock you up sweetie?

You can either let them talk you into some sort of agreement, or you can be your own woman and tell them to go get fucked.

The choice is yours. Originally Posted by john353
What this fine gentleman said

So tell me, which mod is trying to lock you up sweetie? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
You're starting to sound like OFS
So I'm new here, and still learning the ropes just wondering why do so many guys want to know about other guys and about what I do with them and such when I got into this two weeks ago I really thought we would meet have sex then be done, but I have realized it is so much more work and personal then I ever would realize. Of course this hobby is personal. But I see how serious some of these guys are about "locking me down" is that because I'm new? Originally Posted by sarah-star
Guess you skipped the ECCIE orientation where they teach 20 years of advanced male psychology and how to remove a thorn from either front or back paws...

You are correct that there are lots of players that will try to "get to know you" or use up your time with BS...or just use you.
They are asking about other guys to see where you are and if they can compete.

Part of why some will pay high rates is a common story...they need a shrink.
A wham-bam-gottahaulass-maam does not even start to be so expensive. There is no shortage of pussy in Houston.

If you really want to know more, try to get some of the 5+ year ladies to talk to you about it...there are also many books and movies on how to be a courtesan...if that is what you want.

But as you are just getting started... do not forget...there are some damn convincing players on here and other places as well...

J353 has always been a straight shooting cowboy. Go with what he and DED said.

Personally I like mine to be "SWORN to FUN...LOYAL to NONE"
Be your own babe, but be a smart one.!!
L8r
r9
You're starting to sound like OFS Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Shhh...I'm talking about you...not to you...
....why do so many guys want to know about other guys and about what I do with them .... Originally Posted by sarah-star
Nosey gossipers. If you learn early not to gossip and engage in the "drama," IMO you will generate a respectful, beneficial core group of followers who will provide you with a level of business that will sustain your desires and dreams for success, and more importantly it will not be necessary to repeatedly post and create what is sometimes called ... "threADS"!
"Is it because I'm new?" - Guys trying to "lock you down" will never end/stop lol When you're new and or when you're fun to be around then it happens more, yes.

"why do guys ask about each other?" - I've gotten this as well and it can be different reasons...
-The curiosity and wanting to know "how they measure up".
-To get a feel for what you're into or like. Like if you were to talk badly about some guy wanting a certain thing then that guy would know you might honestly not like that (versus "pretending to").
-Maybe they "really" like you and don't want to see you "light up" about being with another guy.
-Some guys get turned on by hearing about you being with other men.
-They want to know if you'd either disclose what y'all two do with others (since he's hearing about other guys) and/or also how you talk about guys...like I see some girls be SO nice to a guy's face and when he's not around or looking, they make fun of him or talk badly about him
- Just curiosity...like what kind of interesting or "unheard of" (lol) experiences you've had doing this.

(all of the above reasons I've experienced through the guys asking me)

Oh and Welcome to THIS World! Hope you continue to enjoy it and please, when you don't enjoy it anymore, get out lol It's not good for you or the guys if you're not really into it/hate it. (NOOOOT trying to sound/come across bitchy!)
Always go with your gut Sarah and pay attention to Aprils closing statement - wiser words were never spoken !!
silver, I see what you did there.....ijs
LOL - just an observation !!
I will never understand it but a lot of these fucktards are looking for a SO or a substitute SO in the hobby for what they're not getting at home.

So tell me, which mod is trying to lock you up sweetie? Originally Posted by Wakeuр

What this fine gentleman said

You're starting to sound like OFS Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Wakeup sound like me?
This board ain't what it used to be, nor what it was designed for.
Its attracting too many whiney asses that didn't get what the last guy got.
Then post whiney ass reviews of pissing and moaning of the aformentioned.
Its still basic ymmv for everyone involved.
Tell them pay to play or F off. They're not your keeper.......
Imho .......
-Maybe they "really" like you Originally Posted by April_Showers
After like 1 or 2 hours? I'm sure it happens, but it's seriously fucked up. Those'd be great guys to not have as regulars.