NC/NS by KaitlynDior

PMd last night, exchanged texts this morning, settled on 11:00 am.

Whatever ...., not a big surprise. I just got back in town, figured she might have settled down after flaking on a few guys when she got started. My fault, should have stuck with fav's.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=863153
That sucks. Seems like a stupid move since she just got some positive reviews over the past few days...I'd think that flaking now could kill that momentum.
She is done in my book.
Texted me around 5, said she'd been stuck somehere all day w/out her hobby phone, promised not to NS again, so I went for it. Very good time

Thanks for the update...glad to hear she made good.
Again sweetie I apologize, I'm glad you gave me the opportunity to make this right and I can promise a special next time I see you (if you choose to see me again)
  • bbkid
  • 10-05-2013, 10:40 AM
She's cool. Sometimes shit actually does happen.
Again sweetie I apologize, I'm glad you gave me the opportunity to make this right and I can promise a special next time I see you (if you choose to see me again) Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
I hope somebody NCNS's me soon.
Obviously this little babe is the new FOTM...and with that comes the potential for screw ups once in a while due to the volume that she's being inundated with. As long as she acknowledges a lack in communication or some other instance...and not only offers to make it right, but carries thru with it...I think she has the potential to become a very well known and sought after provider for the unforeseen future. That is...if she doesnt burn out first.

I would like to meet her myself, one of these days.
Not before I do dammit!! lol
Originally Posted by ilikefun