UTR and More Business

I notice from experience along with several provider acquaintanences , that going UTR often brings more business/appointments more so than advertising up to twice a week, along with frequent posts...whether semi post whoring or an average of 10+ a day statistically. I would like to hear from the you gents (ladies can chime in too ♡) of what peaks your interest when a lady goes UTR (lol without a PSA bc that s still a form of advertising IMOP). What attracts you to a UTR provider vs the ladies who advertise and market their service frequently?

Thanks Everyone
Today the part of wakeup will be played by a short skinny annoying guy....

"Whores should be fucked & not heard."
It's the illusion that a girl that's utr has more of a connection with the guy she's seeing. Being "utr" gives the illusion that a girl doesn't want to see just anybody but someone she chooses to see rather than guys that call her from ads and whatnot. It also gives the illusion that one is "low volume".....

It boils down to making it easier for a guy to think he's special
It's the illusion that a girl that's utr has more of a connection with the guy she's seeing. Being "utr" gives the illusion that a girl doesn't want to see just anybody but someone she chooses to see rather than guys that call her from ads and whatnot. It also gives the illusion that one is "low volume".....

It boils down to making it easier for a guy to think he's special Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Good observation. Sometimes I feel it to has to do also with hoping the provider wont be all on your nuts, figuratively of course, from the slightest hint of interest in hopes of an appointment...you know - the angry hooker syndrome stemming from desperation. Hobbyist will say he's interested, and in her mind that means appmt set. Next thing you know, she has you outed as NCNS. From my experience NOT being dependent on the hobby peaks more interest.
Well naturally every answer will apply to someone somewhere. However my post more than likely goes for the majority.
Ads play a big role in who I see, both repeat visits and first visits. It lets me know availability, although there are providers who I have seen enough that I'm comfortable contacting them just about any time to ask about an appointment.

If a lady is really under the radar, there is almost no chance that I will see her simply because I will likely never know about her. Sometimes guy advertise about their UTR ladies, but it if wouldn't be the UTR status that would interest me: it would be looks and service levels.

All I care about is how well my session goes. Who a lady may or may not see the rest of the time is generally of no concern. Bottom line is that providers who deliver great sessions and make it easy for me to see them get my money.
Today the part of wakeup will be played by a short skinny annoying guy....

"Whores should be fucked & not heard." Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Not bad...not bad...my answer would have been...

"It attracts me when they stay gone..."
Agreed.

Ads play a big role in who I see, both repeat visits and first visits. It lets me know availability, although there are providers who I have seen enough that I'm comfortable contacting them just about any time to ask about an appointment.

If a lady is really under the radar, there is almost no chance that I will see her simply because I will likely never know about her. Sometimes guy advertise about their UTR ladies, but it if wouldn't be the UTR status that would interest me: it would be looks and service levels.

All I care about is how well my session goes. Who a lady may or may not see the rest of the time is generally of no concern. Bottom line is that providers who deliver great sessions and make it easy for me to see them get my money. Originally Posted by RoDunn
Not bad...not bad...my answer would have been...

"It attracts me when they stay gone..." Originally Posted by Wakeuр
ROTFL

AND loooooove your Avi WU !

Wearing my jersey as we speak. ...
I notice from experience along with several provider acquaintanences , that going UTR often brings more business/appointments more so than advertising up to twice a week, along with frequent posts...whether semi post whoring or an average of 10+ a day statistically. I would like to hear from the you gents (ladies can chime in too ♡) of what peaks your interest when a lady goes UTR (lol without a PSA bc that s still a form of advertising IMOP). What attracts you to a UTR provider vs the ladies who advertise and market their service frequently?

Thanks Everyone Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Humpty like it best when he can read their threAD and he can understand WTF they saying. HaHa!
EccieAddict hit the nail smack on the head with that response...If only it were a reality.....
Humpty like it best when he can read their threAD and he can understand WTF they saying. HaHa! Originally Posted by HumptyHumper

Hmmm...noone else had any difficulties. . .Damn mind boggling, brain cracking threads!
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
^^^ What he said
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
^^^ What he said Originally Posted by Valerie
butt butt butt... I thought I was "God's special little creature."<--- cryptic linck