M_A short me of donation and gave me a really hard time

So I scheduled a hour meeting with a guy and we agreed on a certain donation amount. After he popped he decided to cut the session short and only gave me a $ for a hhr of my time. I tried to explain to him that I do not offer hhr sessions and then he got really rude and I asked him to fucking leave my place because at this time I am really upset because not only did he waste my time but my 30 bucks i spent for the incall as well
that sucks... that's his handle?
Yes that is his handle daphne(you sexy lady you)

that sucks... that's his handle? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Sorry for your experience.
So you didn't ask for the donation up front? I always lay it out on the dresser or nightstand before the session begins. Did he lay it out and take some of it back? Either way that is a bs move shorting you.
No he didn't give me the donation up front and I normally don't ask because I didn't want othrrs to look at me any different but for now on i will make sure of that. Ok let me start over and get into more details last night i was too upset to do that. Ok we decided to get a place right next door to me and he decided to just pick me up. I then noticed he was drunk because he was running over the curb turning into the hotel. We then got into the room and we took a shower together and I also gave him a bbbj in the shower for maybe 20 minutes . We then took it to the bedroom and I gave him a really good time. After he was finished he then began to act really shady and got dressed and said he had things to do and had to end it early and how he wasn't talking me back where he picked me up. I then informed him that I don't offer hhr appointments and he said that he wasn't paying for the full hour and only gave me a 100
Yes that's the ass wipe
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=105023 Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Yes that's the ass wipe Originally Posted by ashley
What a dick move.....sorry to hear that hun.
That's some bullshit......Sorry about your bad time
  • M_A
  • 10-06-2013, 12:02 PM
Sweetie, you are crazy! I showed up and you made me take you to a different hotel then you tried to up charge me. We agreed on 180 for an hour and when I pick you up you proceed to state that your rates have "changed" and that it will be 225. At this point I told you no thanks and was gonna just leave, but you said no it was okay. (I should have just left then.)

Then we we arrive at this other hotel you ask me if I could cover the room WTF???. We get there to the new hotel, which is at least a 10 minute drive and you are clearly slurring your words NOT ME. I have no idea what "curb" you are talking about. When I pulled into the spot I made sure I was in there and put my tires against the cement to make sure I was fully in the spot.

In addition, you looked terrible. I tried to be nice, but you were the one acting ridiculous. We play around and I nut then you ask me if we are over (barely been going for 30 mins if that) and you want me to take you back to your original location. We were in the shower for 5 mins tops... When I tell you I have somewhere to be you proceed to tell me to FUCK OFF and get the fuck out becuase I am an "asshole". At this point I said fuck it and left if you wouldn't have been rude I would have stayed the entire session. This was your choice not mine honey.

We played for half hour and I gave you more than half then fee so I believe it was fair...
The plot thickens lol
No matter how flat the pancake....
First off baby I always offer to pay fort the room unless the guy gets it on their own decisiin.i asked for some of my donation up front so that I can get the room but I then realized I had enough on me already. Ss about the donation issue the day you scgeduled I was running a 180 review special but the day you decided to come I had already ended that special two days prior yo then. I still agreed with the 180 donation and at the end only received 100. I do not offer hhr sessions so regardless of what I should of still received what we agreed to. I would of never left my confort zone for 100. If you felt like you didn't like what you seen you should of just said so, so I know that is bullshit. Yes I swire at you because I was upset that you only gave me 100 and asked you to leave the fucking room. At that point i felt really humiliated because of the donation you had given me
You played me the whole time you knew that I didn't provide hhr sessions and you knew you planned this ahead because you were acting really scared from the time I got in the car. You were drunk because when I asked what was wrong you stated you were drunk so how would a deunk person remember everything they did. I have never been rude to a guy for no apparent reason and this time i had the best reason to