Can a member have too many reviews and posts?

I thought I would post this question to the community about providers and clients with regards to the qty. of reviews and posts. Recently I got turned down by a provider because she claimed I reviewed too many ladies and had too many posts (I know wtf, if you don't post and don't post reviews then chicks are afraid to see you... damned if you do... damned if you don't... lol)

Providers: Do you feel more comfortable or less comfortable if a member has reviewed many ladies (let's say +10)?

Hobby Bros: How do you feel if a provider has less than 5 reviews vs. one with + 50? Is there a magic in between number?

Take it away...
I prefer whores with 5 or less reviews.......their pussy is still tight........ijs
Everyone that has 50+ reviews at one time in the past had less than 5 reviews. It doesn't matter how many reviews she's had. For me its more that activities she had in her reviews, the other comments made about her, and what she says she likes in her profile. What really matters to me is what she's gonna do with the time I spend with her, not what she's done with others or how many of them.
I prefer whores with 5 or less reviews.......their pussy is still tight........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
You must not heard, I have that snap back kitty lol...

Yes I have alot of reviews and the meow is still tight

And I have pussy control I can tighten on D and loosen the grip.
I know about you and I had a glass of your fine Champagne...
I know about you and I had a glass of your fine Champagne... Originally Posted by mochamagicman2
Sorry that happened to you MM2. Hooker Logic, I guess...

Naw, we got too many ladies way smarter than that. Must have been a nwrbie provider.

Probably good for you because she probably didn't have Champagne. Brown's pussy control anyway.

Just move on.
Some providers with lots of reviews like to out hobbyist personal info...so I prefer ones with few reviews...
Never outed a hobbyist I've seen bcd heh..

And let me add never ask for any personal info from gentlemen ,when wanting to book with me..

Well.... to give you a peek inside a providers head....
Not on here, obviously, but inside other resources, I have seen many many hookers say, "I hate hobbiest." No lie.
Guys that cruise the forums, talk junk, compare chicks as though they were feeling-less emotionless inanimate objects, and do other distasteful habits; everything from trying to game chicks, figure out which ones they can "push the clock" issue with, or get over on in some way shape or form, gossipy (yes, men do this as much as ladies, just ladies don't give a flying fuck and don't hide their gossipy backbiting ways...)
There's a plethora of stuff that is (negatively) associated with "Hobbiests" or even "board members." I have read posts of girls trying to weed them out.
(This is where I suppose tactically P411 memberships come in handy. Ya know, being "someone else.")

Me, personally, I don't care if someone is a reviewer or not; As any guy can write a review whether you would like that to happen or dislike it. You can't control other people.

I don't feel as though a man can have TOO many reviews, although it is a bit disturbing to see hundreds of reviews on a guy lol simply for the potential of "Damn he has fucked a lot of hookers. I hope he isn't a BBFS kinda guy."
You know... disease transmission ratio's etc...
However, if he's responsible, it's his Hobby, and I see no issue with it. I would actually feel relieved to see SOME versus NONE.
(I see reviews, I think, "Ok, he's legit." I see no reviews, I brace myself, could be a crazy m.f., could be a cop, could be...._______fill-in-the-blank, unknown element. Kinda scary lol)

At 400 posts, even under 500... I would never think a hooker would say you post too much. I am actually a bit shocked she said that to YOU.
Now.... if it were someone like WTF (with his 23,000+ posts.... perhaps... and no reviews, HEH. You would have to think surely he is here to run his mouth.... then again, he has zero reviews...)

Who knows what this hookers logic is.
She has probably gotten into the screening websites and seen what other hookers are saying, and is being a Sheep-hooker, and not thincking for herself.

Hope you get some action soon.
Don't fret, there's plenty of hookers in the sea!

I prefer whores with 5 or less reviews.......their pussy is still tight........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Of course, I LOVE this answer.
(3 reviews on here.)
Just don't look on my TER profile!
I'm more perplexed when I see that a hobbyist has several thousand posts, and only a couple of reviews. It gives me the impression he might be a blowhard who's more interested in yapping than cuming. Either way, a provider can decline to see someone for whatever reason, whether it is or isn't the reason she told a potential client. That's just how it is.
Never outed a hobbyist I've seen bcd heh.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
QFP...
The prolixity is strong with this Foxy.
Can a member have too many reviews or posts? In my opinion no. More information is usually good information.

Imho the quality of the review or post is what matters. If someone reviews or posts information that is of no value to me then I would suggest the poster has made at least one too many posts.

Sometimes I wonder if some posts are made just to increase post counts.

And likewise I wonder if some women won't see men with a lot of posts because of what is in the posts rather than the quantity..

Likewise there may be others who believe the chances of catching an std is a numbers game so a "low volume" hobbyist may be of value to some ladies.

Interesting question.
Perhaps hobbyists should reach 35 to 40 reviews and then stop reviewing to satisfy some of these providers.. Many people have seen more people then I have, but they just don't post reviews..