WTF

My ISO disappeared. I'm southeast.
  • cr76
  • 11-22-2015, 12:04 AM
your ISO is still there, unless your talking about another one.
No it re-appeared. All good now
My ISO disappeared. I'm southeast. Originally Posted by don keyshaft
I cant find the link, but she said you were a scary weirdo, so she was moving to Miami, or St.Augustine........I wish I could find that damn link............
I cant find the link, but she said you were a scary weirdo, so she was moving to Miami, or St.Augustine........I wish I could find that damn link............ Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Huh??
  • cr76
  • 11-22-2015, 10:54 AM
I cant find the link, but she said you were a scary weirdo, so she was moving to Miami, or St.Augustine........I wish I could find that damn link............ Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
that was random
Link?
Isn't this something a hooktard we know well would say? What does she have against OP?

Sorry to bring up this post since it's pretty much done but this fucker is really funny. No, not funny. Funny weird.
Isn't this something a hooktard we know well would say? What does she have against OP?

Sorry to bring up this post since it's pretty much done but this fucker is really funny. No, not funny. Funny weird. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
whats funny cornfed? I don't see anything funny, except your lack of understanding of local posts.....I know you want to post with the big boys, but you are not smart enough,
its a fact.....go back to doing whatever fucks do in Ferguson....im sure you could help rebuild the burned out CVS....your part of America makes me sad......weak fuckers....
Stalker much?
Stalker much? Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
yawn.............
yawn............. Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Hey took your advice and looked up Frisco... What are you doing a long way from home? Shouldn't you be more at home in Dallas? Or are you just here because you're Dorthy's appendage?

Never mind... I'll see how liked you are over in Dallas. I'll let you know what I think Dorthy.
I don't see anything funny, except your lack of understanding of local posts.....I know you want to post with the big boys, but you are not smart enough,
its a fact..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Heh.
Hey took your advice and looked up Frisco... What are you doing a long way from home? Shouldn't you be more at home in Dallas? Or are you just here because you're Dorthy's appendage?

Never mind... I'll see how liked you are over in Dallas. I'll let you know what I think Dorthy. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec

GO BACK TO KANSAS
GO BACK TO KANSAS Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
anything else I can do for you? may be clean the cum stains in yur pie hole? or may be some lipo? or do you need some pity cash? I wouldn't want to leave without giving something back, you know? it's just a Midwest thing we do.