Where do you find thousands of people singing our national anthem and waving an American flag?

Why, in Hong Kong of course.
At least they recognize what a great President we have in Donald Trump!
of all places...
They must wants an AMERICAN football team!
They must wants an AMERICAN football team! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
They’d get on their knees for that.
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2019, 09:38 AM
Why, in Hong Kong of course. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Originally Posted by WTF

Stop... Originally Posted by Wakeup
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2019, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by WTF
email like all right all day with a dry call Monica even bi-weekly old pussy money is not we want to buy some gold posse oh with the flag flying as a condom on a dick my dick if a condom ripping off the edge in is no different than the for my dick really, and I'm whippin off the edge is really no different than the flag 00 football is bigger than the walkie talkies with balls bigger than white balls off of old and ready to boost off-white mouth say hi my balls are we our control we are controlled we are controlled by automat by all government we bow down we know I want to do anything when I want to look at a donut we must pay all our money to the b**** you must pay all our money to sumbitch was too damn lazy to work and it takes 42 years to get cat-food high school oh what a what a retard assist and what are we taught us this time we live in my retarded sister and wake me up and then we live in what are we taught the system we were there and why we call it a system we live in
email like all right all day with a dry call Monica even bi-weekly old pussy money is not we want to buy some gold posse oh with the flag flying as a condom on a dick my dick if a condom ripping off the edge in is no different than the for my dick really, and I'm whippin off the edge is really no different than the flag 00 football is bigger than the walkie talkies with balls bigger than white balls off of old and ready to boost off-white mouth say hi my balls are we our control we are controlled we are controlled by automat by all government we bow down we know I want to do anything when I want to look at a donut we must pay all our money to the b**** you must pay all our money to sumbitch was too damn lazy to work and it takes 42 years to get cat-food high school oh what a what a retard assist and what are we taught us this time we live in my retarded sister and wake me up and then we live in what are we taught the system we were there and why we call it a system we live in Originally Posted by Ripmany
This is a true USA national anthem.
email like all right all day with a dry call Monica even bi-weekly old pussy money is not we want to buy some gold posse oh with the flag flying as a condom on a dick my dick if a condom ripping off the edge in is no different than the for my dick really, and I'm whippin off the edge is really no different than the flag 00 football is bigger than the walkie talkies with balls bigger than white balls off of old and ready to boost off-white mouth say hi my balls are we our control we are controlled we are controlled by automat by all government we bow down we know I want to do anything when I want to look at a donut we must pay all our money to the b**** you must pay all our money to sumbitch was too damn lazy to work and it takes 42 years to get cat-food high school oh what a what a retard assist and what are we taught us this time we live in my retarded sister and wake me up and then we live in what are we taught the system we were there and why we call it a system we live in Originally Posted by Ripmany

English is not your first language .. or your second .. or third.
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2019, 11:48 AM
English is not your first language .. or your second .. or third. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Thank you valued poster
Thank you valued poster Originally Posted by WTF

if you say so.
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2019, 04:45 PM
if you say so. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I did say say so.

You actually commented on me saying so...
Does Trump still want to creampie his Daughter Ivanka?