URL / Website: N/A
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: Near Jerryworld
Activities: Role play, FBSM, titty play, teasing, bbbj, fun then drama
Hair Length and Color: Short
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tiny little thing with a cups and great ass. Razor nipples. Easy to set up and on time. All was great and would recommend until the drama......see ROS
Recommendation: No
Thanks
Sanche, if you're asking me a question I can't read it. This new format since the site started again is not working for me like before the shut down. Pm me if need be because that seems to be one of the only things working for me
That's some scary shit
She had 2 phones going off and seemed very concerned and at the same time someone at the door. I would rather be proactive and not wait to be surprised by someone coming in . I would rather surprise the person at the door. Guess I'm lucky it was a cop and not a pimp. Police were doing a sweep of the property and were rounding up any they felt were suspicious. They kept asking what I was doing there and just kept saying I was visiting someone. Thankfully they ran my license and I had no outstanding warrants they had to let me go. Was taught in the military to always stay calm and that helped
This thread needs some hugs !!!!! Go outside and take deep breaths!! All is well!!!