So…… I still don’t get what a “Suger babies” is can Someone just till me the different from this & that oh & dose that mean someone taken me dancing if I sign up ???

Just wondering not even in Kansas Right now

Johnny hurt my feelings last so I left !!!

Just because you hang out with somebody apparently that doesn’t make you friends my mistake !!! Who new Not me !!!

I know i am a little sensitive bitch you either hate me or love me either way you’re thinking of me !!!
My guess is a sugar baby gets an allowance every so often. They are young. Most likely no pimp. Most likely are expected to do more unprotected unsafe practices.

Maybe the old man will die and leave them a million dollars....maybe
Honey its a mutually beneficial relationship.
Its not an hourly session like being a provider.
There is more of a connection and friendship with benefits.
Not so transactional like client/provider

But beware there are Sugar Daddies and then there are Splenda Daddies (those that try to pass as real Sugar Daddies) but arent!
Oh I have met to mean Splenda people before I learn young not to let someone think your there girl friend then they think it all free hold up what lol
If he ain't got oil money and 90 years old, and got inheritance paperwork, you slackin boo.
Sugar Babies can come in all ages like providers but they tend to be 18-24 and are in college. They are a cross between a provider and girlfriend. They for the most part aren't on a set time limit. I have spent the whole night with them for what most girls do for an hour or less. They go out in public with you to get drinks and a meal. They travel with you. You actually know each others real name, if you are a long term sb/sd relationship. And if you pay an allowance, everything I have described is included for that monthly fee. If you were to do all that with a provider, you would need a home equity loan for the month.
Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
They aren't that cheap Johnny.😜
Well damn. Can they do math?? At least with a pimp they don't have too look at a wrinkled face or over weight slob for too long. No offense to anybody.
Well damn. Can they do math?? At least with a pimp they don't have too look at a wrinkled face or over weight slob for too long. No offense to anybody. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Pimps arent wrinkled or overweight?
Well that changes everything.
Unless they dont care about the beatings and the lack of having their own money.

Sugar Daddies or Hobbyist are not all washed up fatties or wrinkled up old men.

Im a healthy in shape man in my 50's with coin to spend.

As I coined the phrase recently to Malwoody...lol
"These girls arent interested in the bulge in the front of your pants, they want the bulge in the back of your pants!"
Pimps arent wrinkled or overweight?
Well that changes everything.
Unless they dont care about the beatings and the lack of having their own money.

Sugar Daddies or Hobbyist are not all washed up fatties or wrinkled up old men.

Im a healthy in shape man in my 50's with coin to spend.

As I coined the phrase recently to Malwoody...lol
"These girls arent interested in the bulge in the front of your pants, they want the bulge in the back of your pants!" Originally Posted by BigDeal
Well, yes that's called a gold digger. Nothing wrong with a woman getting you rich willingly. A sugar baby which you guys describe may want to pay off her college tuition. Or ride around in a beamer all day. To each it's own.
Thug not all ladies want some jerk controlling them. Why must you stick your nose in conversations that have nothing to do with you or your interests?
Thug not all ladies want some jerk controlling them. Why must you stick your nose in conversations that have nothing to do with you or your interests? Originally Posted by yourdesire
Do you want to be one of my woman or something?
Do you want to be one of my woman or something? Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
"One of my woman?"
Lmfao

Smh
"One of my woman?"
Lmfao

Smh Originally Posted by BigDeal
Plural is not polite until later on.