Are hotels safe

Are hotels safe? I mean do LEO plant bugs in there then come busting in or do they just get fake providers and entrap you by getting you to solicit? If it’s a reviewed provider been around for a while is it common for the SWAT team to bug the hotel and nab both of you?
No. LEO cannot just randomly plant "bugs" and then go fishing for criminal activity. They would need a warrant; and, that warrant would need to specify the parameters of what they were searching for, and it would have to be pretty specific.

However, they can set up sting operations and try and get you for solicitation.

In general, I would say that hotels are pretty "safe".
For the most part hotels are safe and don't mess with anybody as long as you don't mess with them. Be courteous, polite and don't act like a dumbshit and you should be fine. I visited a traveling lady twice last week, I have been in this hotel 9 times in the last month (dozens of times overall), when I walked in the dude at the front desk smiled, waved, and gave me a thumbs up. I stopped for a beer on my way out and the bartender said "wow you've been a busy man". They knew why I was there but didn't care because I act respectable. UCarp would know more, but I believe hotels have to allow LE in, so no issues no need.
just research who youre seeing..make sure she is very reputable and has good business ethics/sense
and she will take good care of you in a safe place!
I usually wipe down the remote at hotels, cause yep its not safe and I could catch somethin.
So yeah hotels arent safe!
I usually wipe down the remote at hotels, cause yep its not safe and I could catch somethin.
So yeah hotels arent safe! Originally Posted by BigDeal
You don't pull off the comforter? Your slacking BD. Who knows how often they clean those.
Boredinop has a good write.

My add on is that it depends on hotel. But, safe for what?
A couple hotels in Northland have gone to the fail level of what I call bulldozer targets. There's others of those around. But this has nothing to do with hobby. Regardless, why would any of us, gals included, even bother with a ragtag hotel.

Leo comments:
Any large hotel, or chain affiliated hotel will not allow leo sting setup simply due to legal risk if another guest were to be injured.
As for allowing leo in (Bored's mention) of course that happens if there's an incident and leo is needed. That's what Leo is for. As for Leo being nosy, well they may be able to bluff an itty bitty one owner operation into allowing access to the guest register, but any decently sized operation that's a no fly. Think about it. A several million dollar real estate operation will have an attorney on retainer, and, leo knows this. So yes, appropriate warrant must be presented and there's always a Sr level Mgr on call if leo tries to be cute afterhours. That said, lobby is considered a public area, so...
Btw, even Leo has M&Gs, conventions, etc.
Last, nowadays Leo is after trafficking. And, they do not have the budget to randomly chase Independents. Simply do not be the low hanging fruit that may get swept up when their primary target is a trafficker, pimp, etc.

Hotel staff:
Does hotel staff know what's going on about hobby? Well... what are the two oldest professions? The only question is if renting out a corner of the cave was first, or if it's a tie cause who it was rented to was of the opposite sex.
Hotel ops have several major concerns with the overriding item being guest safety. Frankly, the top four are quite time consuming. But, remember, a hotel is there to rent their corners of cave. And, they adore repeat customers. So a discrete business guest, and their business associates, are quite welcome. The only issue that's a wildcard is if a hotel staffer is a bible thumper, rare though. Of course staff is trained to talk to guests in an effort to have the guest feel welcome and return. So yes talk to staff, and be prepared to, about any topic that comes to mind.
However, if in KC please do not ask about best BBQ as we do not need staff to get into long arguments with each other (true story).
As for BD's tv remotes, those are on the wipe down list for maid staff. As are light switches, sink faucets, etc. But, there's nothing anyone can do to bring BD back to reality.

Remember the whole idea is to have fun and play safe.
Btw, is it illegal for a couple civies to have an affair? Think about that.

Regardless, why would any of us, ...... even bother with a ragtag hotel ?
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Cause' that's where the provider be.

Good write up .
Thanks for your responses. Unique Carpenter made me chuckle. My imagination got the better of me when I saw a news story on a bust. I guess it would be a lot of trouble and probably illegal for the 50 to randomly bug every hotel room and raid it just to catch two people for a misdemeanor. It’s way easier to sit at speed traps all day.

I’ve made arrangements to see a reputable lady who seems like a total angel from Heaven. So I’m looking forward to it.
The only kind of bugs to be worried about in a hotel are bed bugs
The only kind of bugs to be worried about in a hotel are bed bugs Originally Posted by BigDeal
Exactly, lol... As to UC's point about wanting repeat business. Over time I've seen several gals who almost ALWAYS stay at the same place. One lady I saw for many years whenever she was in town, and she always stayed at the same local. Hell, I'm pretty sure they knew what she did, and they looked out for her. Of course she was discreet and treated the staff well also. One time she was there and was not feeling well, with a BAD toothache. It was late at night, when she checked in and the receptionist could tell she was in some pain. She got somebody to cover the desk, and went to the store and got her some oralgel or something so she could quite it down and get some sleep. Its a service business after all...
Heh heh. He said oral gel.

Yeah, heh heh.

Falcon is correct.
I could drop dozens of similar stories. Back when I was on the line, most of the ladies tipped the maids for extra towels and all sorts of whatnot.
I even remember one professional running a how to / helpful make up hints / demo thing for a handful of maids and they were hanging on her every word.
Heh heh. He said oral gel.

Yeah, heh heh.

Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Yes he did, and she was " oral swell" lol
Exactly, lol... As to UC's point about wanting repeat business. Over time I've seen

.....she always stayed at the same local. Hell, I'm pretty sure they knew what she did, and they looked out for her. ..... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Some time ago, before she retired; I saw the same lady at the same hotel every time she came to Kansas City, and she almost always had the same nice room. She told me that she got a huge discount because she was a regular. She even got the room for just a few hours, because she would come to KC spend a few hours; then she would drive back home.

Yip, they knew her.