New to the area but not to the hobby

• c0ach
  • 08-01-2023, 06:26 PM
Greetings ladies and gents,

I'm not new to the hobby, but I have been on a break for a while. I just secured a contract that will have me in the area for a substantial amount of time. I am looking forward to sampling some of the local talent.

I see this board and encounter reports are quite active. Much more so than previous cities I have spent time in. I guess it is time to purchase a new hobby phone.

That's it for now, just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to the community.
Welcome!
  • pxmcc
  • 08-01-2023, 10:17 PM
welcome good sir! here lies a rich community of several gals with 50+ yes reviews, but also a strong band of brothers, some of whom come to hobby parts unknown-(did anthony really have to off himself? an excessively final "solution" methinks)-bearing broad smiles and jasmine or coconut oil for blissful massages uncanny and peppermint oil for excitation way beyond sanity, but in his other hand hold at attention bear spray and a well-sharpened titanium battle axe, in case things take a turn sideways, and usually slightly to the left..

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2769735

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2930725

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1171058

we take great umbrage at a hobbyist being subjected to not-all-negotiated fuckery, and of NATO's article 5 sensibility..

i joined that gal's snap. i'll give her a piece of mind after i'm satisfied with the number of hot nudes she has sent me first..
Welcome dear
Welcome Sir. I'm the most popular knowledgeable person here so it's beneficial for you to make friends with me. My inbox is always open for any advice you need. We have strong rules here Sir. Please never give a deposit to a lady, use an anonymous hobby phone, never send a selfie and never give a provider any real world information. Welcome Sir. Have fun
Welcome Sir. I'm the most popular knowledgeable person here so it's beneficial for you to make friends with me. My inbox is always open for any advice you need. We have strong rules here Sir. Please never give a deposit to a lady, use an anonymous hobby phone, never send a selfie and never give a provider any real world information. Welcome Sir. Have fun Originally Posted by Pitroom
Desperation. You wear it well.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-02-2023, 05:26 AM
Desperation. You wear it well. Originally Posted by Bowser98
sorry don't mean to hijack your thread, but to Bowser's point, more like excessive grandiosity, kinda like trump's "i'm the best president ever. please carve me into Mt. Rushmore".. (historians rank him in the bottom 3, and obama top 10.)

pitt's an active hobbyist with some legit intel-don't ask me how i know, but i do-but some humility wouldn't kill him.

back on topic. indeed, this a pretty live community we have here. and there are a good number of lurkers as well.
Greetings ladies and gents,

I'm not new to the hobby, but I have been on a break for a while. I just secured a contract that will have me in the area for a substantial amount of time. I am looking forward to sampling some of the local talent.

I see this board and encounter reports are quite active. Much more so than previous cities I have spent time in. I guess it is time to purchase a new hobby phone.

That's it for now, just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to the community. Originally Posted by c0ach
Welcome Back, Stay Safe and Happy Hobbying!
Sir go to Metro PCs..There are two mom and pop stores that I know of that will issue you a phone under any name. Hell last hobby phone I had I put it under the name of David Duke. Just to throw a few NBA girls off. I pay 30 a month.

Get in with a provider than get verified at all the agencies. They are a quick fix. Call and you can be in some guts in 30. Like I said if you would like hit me up and I'll give you the top Houston picks. I even have some price friendly suggestions

I just don't know if I can mention the names here without being pointed so I damn near have to proofread what I say as if I'm writing a thesis.Cozy up to certain hobbyists. Because those that know know. Just don't piss them off because they can be vindictive

Say very little in Coed and only write positive reviews. If you have a bad experience simply swallow it until you get enough numbers in your phone you could care less what happens because your phone is a hooker site lol.

Again I'm here to help and I'm one of those esteemed hobbyist here who isn't jaded, territorial or vindictive. Just a really cool cat getting a plethora of pussy. Hope that helps. Welcome buddy and don't let this shit change who you are
Welcome Sir. I'm the most popular knowledgeable person here so it's beneficial for you to make friends with me. My inbox is always open for any advice you need. We have strong rules here Sir. Please never give a deposit to a lady, use an anonymous hobby phone, never send a selfie and never give a provider any real world information. Welcome Sir. Have fun Originally Posted by Pitroom
Coach, this one's a legend is his own mind. There are many other members on the board with a wealth of info to share who can better assist you getting back in the saddle
Build a great hobby career; probably the best ever and the haters will always come. Look Sir this is a welcome post and I respect that. Welcome. Please understand that and buckle your seat belt because there are some characters here. Also, it's beneficial to search a thread called the five families. Might give you insight into the underlying dynamics here. Again welcome. And in the infamous words; Good Luck.
Happy Titty Thursday
Welcome Back
Welcome back it's much fun to be had here in Houston. You can get a lot of info here not saying it will all be true but do with it as you wish.
Howdy c0ach and welcome. If you make a left (wrong) turn you can always turn back to the right!

Italia, very nice thought. Titties make me happy every day as does motorboating.
welcome sugar!!!!