Best AMP w/ Table Shower

Hey. Longtime lurker here. And as the title suggests, what are some of the best AMPs with a table shower or that even offer mutual shower? I know of some AMP's that have them, but it seems they are few and far between. What are good FS establishments?
Welcome to the forum.

Hate to see you get spanked by UC for your first post, LOL.
Not a review, moved from AMPS
Honestly if I was interested in Amps I would go to the Amp king for advice which is Demolition. 52 Amp reviews. Zero independent women. So in my book he is the Albert Einstein of Amp places. Keep in mind Amp reviews are easily fabricated. Unique isn't going to go to the Amp and ask behind the steel door to validate said review, but if I was an Amp guy, I'm not, I would go straight tj Demolition
I'm not the AMP king. I live in SAT, but visit Houston on occasion. Most of my reviews are in SAT. I've ventured to New Spa and Malibu in Houston. Both have table showers. Have Asian and Hispanic providers who will take care of you. Lyly was my preferred provider at New Spa but has since moved on. Malibu has some nice talent and I think you will be happy with. There are several other locals with much more info. Look in the AMP section and find the folks with lots of reviews and PM them for info. Also, research is key. Use the search function and use table shower as your key word and highlight the houston amp section. It will filter reviews that have that key word and you can find the info you are looking for
See demo how we can all get along. I led the gent in the right direction and you helped him .see how simple that is Sir. Isn't it beautiful when we all just get along Demo.
See demo how we can all get along. I led the gent in the right direction and you helped him .see how simple that is Sir. Isn't it beautiful when we all just get along Demo. Originally Posted by Pitroom
Yes, but unlike you, I freely admit I don't have all the answers and know it all. I don't claim "I am the hobby." I offer my information and will post my reviews to help others without being boastful. And i don't post every day in a need to get attention to stroke my ego
  • pxmcc
  • 08-05-2023, 12:37 PM
Yes, but unlike you, I freely admit I don't have all the answers and know it all. I don't claim "I am the hobby." I offer my information and will post my reviews to help others without being boastful. And i don't post every day in a need to get attention to stroke my ego Originally Posted by Demolition
well Demo, kinda hard to argue with your point..
Hopefully you found a great one. Outside of amps I've found the Blue Palace on 45 and 610 South has enormous tiled walk-in showers with benches. They're so big and so fun.