Domination??? becoming a dominatrix

• !VI!
  • 09-30-2014, 04:51 PM
this thread should stay on track well...

one of my regular clients and i were talking my love for cosplay and it somehow slipped into me becoming a DOMINATRIX

now i know nothing about this but it sounds tasty... but then i was told dom's usually DON'T have sex... which if that's true fuck that...

so anyone in this ... group ... have any advice? experience? lol useful posts?

sorry for being a Noob but i need to learn somewhere lol
Education. Education. Education.

If you are interested in becoming a Domme, I believe that it's important to educate yourself in addition to experiencing what it's like to be a "sub" first hand.

I've been told that Dommes don't have sex with their subs either.

But then again,

That shouldn't stop you from tying a man down and utilizing him as your personal fuck toy.

There are plenty of men who automatically submit to that.
  • NYr
  • 09-30-2014, 06:11 PM
There is a whole forum on BDSM; you may want to read through there and post there for info as an FYI.

http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=792
My first internet hobby experience was with a domme who also did GFE sessions. I booked a GFE session with her. When I met her, she told me that she hadn't had sex in over a month. That surprised me, so I asked her about it. She told me that in her domme sessions she isn't getting paid for sex, she's getting paid to humiliate her clients. Most of them are executives who get kissed up to all day and therefore want the opposite.

I would say join fetlife if you're interested in getting into that. There's a very active scene here, and I have contacts in Michigan.
+ 1 on fetlife! I will pm you more info if you like. I have a feeling you will love it there.

Also take a stroll by Another Realm in the national area.. you will find very good advice and possibilities there as well.

NYr that was a great suggestion
  • !VI!
  • 09-30-2014, 07:19 PM
thank you everyone, i'll check it out
  • motor
  • 09-30-2014, 07:45 PM
fuck that, if I want to feel like shit and rejected I will date civies.....or try
I gotta admit, I love their outfits. B&D and S&M players do dress well.
I went to a convention in Florida once with a female friend who was into it and it was one of the most entertaining afternoons and evenings I have ever had.
But then I experimented with it and I quickly got bored with the roll-play and found myself ready for the simple down and dirty.
For the serious enthusiasts, this roll-play can go on for hours...and the roll-play itself is the act for them.
I'm not trying to be critical at all. I respect other fetishes.
These people are very serious about their interests and for many of them, it becomes a lifestyle. Those on the higher levels are no longer acting out a fantasy, they live it.

I realized I was just an amateur voyeur....I had fun though...lol
First off, I think we all need to give Wulfiee a round of applause. Its been almost a week and she hasnt been banned again. Secondly...I dont think being a dominatrix, would be wise given how explosive you are CJ.

Its like in the wolf of wall street, when he was getting a candle stick pulled out his ass and he started calling the safe word and the dominatrix told he there is no such thing and kept on going.

This type of shit is dangerous already..
I'll let you pound on me, then I get to pound on you! (Vaginally speaking of course)

WIN WIN SITUATION!!!
Aren't there enough bossy women in the world?

But then again,

That shouldn't stop you from tying a man down and utilizing him as your personal fuck toy Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
That sounds good
Ask leilover.....she rocks that "Another realm" section. She's got that dom thing down!
now i know nothing about this but it sounds tasty... but then i was told dom's usually DON'T have sex... which if that's true fuck that... Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Dommes don't have sex with cuckolds, but they do often have sex with someone else in front of the cuckold (as a form of humiliation/ torture). Maybe that's what you're thinking? Dommes do have sex with subs though.
What, who and how you do 'em is up to you alone, no matter what you're wearing. Just be safe and have fun!