T.M.I.?????

Maybe Too Much Info on this ad: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1217488

All that's missing is GPS coordinates.
maybe Mr. Patel told her he would offer cover, if she would advertise his establishment?
Well, the good news is that 35 and the South Freeway are the same thing, and there is more than one such hotel of that particular chain on that stretch of road. So, through dumb luck (literally), she didn't directly identify the incall. But she sure narrowed it down, lol.
  • L.A.
  • 11-10-2014, 08:50 AM
I'd be willing to bet I know exactly where that one is.
I'd be willing to bet I know exactly where that one is. Originally Posted by L.A.
Do tell....

• L.A.
  • 11-10-2014, 09:21 AM
Nothing really to really tell. She mentioned the hotel and the general location. Look at her previous reviews and it's pretty easy to know exactly where she is if you're familiar with the area.
Nothing really to really tell. She mentioned the hotel and the general location. Look at her previous reviews and it's pretty easy to know exactly where she is if you're familiar with the area. Originally Posted by L.A.
I don't wanna do all that. You tell me.
Maybe she should also tell her boyfriend/manager or hobbyist to stay out of the picture ?
Maybe she should also tell her boyfriend/manager or hobbyist to stay out of the picture ? Originally Posted by WalkerTx
She's definitely on the list now.

I didn't say which list.....
  • L.A.
  • 11-10-2014, 09:29 AM
I don't wanna do all that. You tell me. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Not sure what exactly you're trolling for. If you give a crap (which you don't) then look it up . Otherwise piss off.

You haven't posted much in the last few months...you have some ground to make up?
Not sure what exactly you're trolling for. If you give a crap (which you don't) then look it up . Otherwise piss off. Originally Posted by L.A.
What if I say "Please"?
Love it when her lowlife scumbag loser pimp includes himself in her pic!
i was intrested in her but she dont do outcalls and i dont like the idea that she is more than likely managed by the dumbass in her pics.
Someone has to take the crappy pictures. Just wish she would learn how to rotate a picture before up loading it. hurts my neck to look at the sideways pictures
A. If that's a pimp then I think we're all safe.

B. Not crazy about bringing attention to her posting the location so everyone can see (yes she posted her ad but many don't read them regularly). The class thing would have been to PM the gal.