New Hobbyist, who should I start with

Hey all,

I am new to this whole thing and there are many many beautiful providers to choose from and I find myself in shock. Who is a good provider to help break me in?

I am not the richest man either so any of the highly exclusives are out of my price range.

Thanks!
I charge a cancellation fee so you better be sure you wanna see me!

LMAO......since I will be catching shit forever on that topic!

There are many beautiful women so maybe you should post your interests and search and who you find that suits you.
Wow - this is like a person that has lived in the jungle all their life coming to civilization and saying.....CANDY - never had it before - what should I try? lol
I can nominate Makenzee Ryder. exactly what i needed on the cherry trip
Me.
I can nominate Makenzee Ryder. exactly what i needed on the cherry trip Originally Posted by rikz944
Thank you very much
While I understand your dilemma, the DFW area has a HUGE number of gorgeous ladies to choose from, you will get a better response here if you are more specific in your desires.

Do you want someone young? A Milf? Blond, brunette or redhead? Spinner, BBW, etc.

Tell us what you're looking for and no doubt there are a number of women to fit the bill.

Best of luck, some of the ladies I most want to see are in the DFW area, wish I could come up and visit more often.
Yaaay.

Another freshly joined, question asker.

Why do y'all just dive in blindly when these types post in here?
The first visit was the most difficult one to get for me. Nobody wanted to see me til I had references. Get P411 and it will help you out a bunch.

http://www.preferred411.com/

Otherwise, I am quite certain Makenzee or BJ would take real good care of ya
If you are serious about this, you should buy premium access and spend some time reading reviews. If you are still interested after that you should join p411.

There is no substitute for doing your own research, IMHO
Ever try stamp collecting?
Beware of the addiction my friend. Once you step off the cliff, you may be doomed... Good luck!

I'd rather have a wicked wahine.
Great, I am now at least pointed in the right direction. Thanks to all who have replied. As far as specifics I suppose I tend to lean more towards the well proportioned or full figured kind of gals. Not that I haven't seen a few spinners here that are quite appealing.

Thanks again and now the hunt begins!
Checkout the showcase and pick some girls that look good and try them out.