If only...everyclient was Brad Pitt...or not ?

HHmmmm.....well, lets see.....we screen, we email, we chat....we open the door....and there stands.....BRAD PITT !!
We embrace.....a warm hot kiss.....then strip each other down to bare.
It gets steamy.....it seems incredible.....then BAM.....uh....you realize....this guy does not know what he is doing! But he looks like BRAD PITT.....and damn....this should be good !!

ok....you guys.....tell me.....looks aren't everything, right?
I've had many clients who have surprised the hell outta me....
they walk in.....I think....uh...ok....I can have some fun with this guy.....but then WOW.....he knocks my socks off....and I can't wait to see him again !

so....guess what I'm saying is.......quality over pure beauty......rocks.
Yes.....I have my certain standards of qualification........but.....a good balance is well worth the effort !

Anybody else feel this way?
HHmmmm.....well, lets see.....we screen, we email, we chat....we open the door....and there stands.....BRAD PITT !!
It gets steamy.....it seems incredible.....then BAM.....uh....you realize....this guy does not know what he is doing! But he looks like BRAD PITT.....and damn....this should be good !!

they walk in.....I think....uh...ok....I can have some fun with this guy.....but then WOW.....he knocks my socks off....and I can't wait to see him again !

Yes.....I have my certain standards of qualification........but.....a good balance is well worth the effort !

Anybody else feel this way? Originally Posted by Rainy Carson

W.... T.... F.... ?
I've been rejected because of not meeting a lady's physical specifications (height/weight, BMI), although it hasn't happened often. If ladies screened based on the ability to knock her socks off, my rejection rate might be much higher.
well,I think I have surprised many of the ladies that I have seen.
I'm okay looking ,well thats what they say but I know I'm no Brad pitt.
Not even close.
When it comes to the sessions I can say for certain I can make the ladies forget about looks.Lol.I even asked the lady I was with today after she finished moaning after daty.Was that real? I knew it was by the way she squirmed throughout but her emphatic "hell yes" made me certain.It may sound like bragging but I take great pleasure in being able to give as good as I get.
So ,my answer is looks are hardly everything if the guy doesn't know his way around the kitchen.

Anybody else feel this way? Originally Posted by Rainy Carson

Yeah, I do...Oh if only every provider looked like Angelina Jolie