DATO / TUHA Apprehension to just go for it

As the subject contains, why Im I so reluctant to try it. I guess its one thing to try a little dato, probably totally different ballgame experimenting with tuha as Ive never done it. Any tips appreciated?
Close your eyes and get after that soft taint area then let it slip to the rim....
You gotta try it at least once...let her know that's an activity you'd like to do before ya meet...be bold my man, go where ya never been before with gusto
Go see SexyAssDevyn...KinkyLittleNikk i....imthatgirl....or Tia Hart
As the subject contains, why Im I so reluctant to try it. Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
Because that's the hole that shit comes out of. Pretty understandable.

Yet tons of guys still do it, or at least claim they do tuha.
Yet tons of guys still do it, or at least claim they do tuha. Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
As long as she's not prairie dogging one, what could go wrong ?
Yet tons of guys still do it, or at least claim they do tuha. Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
You're the one that asked about why you might be reluctant. Nothing wrong with doing it or trying. Simply explaining why it would be natural to have a reluctance to a sexual act around an orifice that literally has expelled things like plagues, worms, parasites, etc.
  • snarl
  • 10-20-2016, 02:08 PM
Remember, when tossing a salad, STOP if you encounter bacon bits!

TBH, I've never had any issues. Of course, I tend to stay away from unclean women. If she's got personal hygiene issues (and believe me, you'll know WAY before you get to the point where it's time to tongue dart the donut), then just don't do it.
if you read my review of BP Nini last weekend, you read where I likened TUHA to licking a warm beef burrito.. it was that good.. her ass was in my face, so I had ample reaction time to avoid slipping my tongue up there, if warning signs appeared, to suggest it wasn't a good idea.
Attached Images File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1477106776223.jpg (32.1 KB, 179 views)
... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

omfg..these two graphics posted here are hillareous!!!

Cleanliness is the first step...take a bubblebath together before playtime.
look as long as she is clean and fresh there is nothing wrong with a little magic starfish lickin. well as long as SHE likes it, if she don't then guess what DON'T!