Gents Reviews are not References!

Goodmorning everyone.
I'm just wanting to clear the air about reviews.
They are great but they're not references.
All of us professionals are now screening with real world information.
References are wonderful when they are friendly and drama free .
But we all know how rare this is .
So for my safety
After being outted on this board last year
I screen with real world information!
I hope you all understand
My need to feel safe when booking with strangers.
If this isn't ok with you,
I understand and there's always other providers that will see you with no screening or safety requirements.
Let's all have fun while staying safe !
Xoxoxo
Your Thoughts and comments are welcome
One of the reasons our reputations are important. I would be concerned giving real world info to anyone with any history of outing someone. Also if someone has a long history of good behavior that would be reassuring.
One of the reasons our reputations are important. I would be concerned giving real world info to anyone with any history of outing someone. Also if someone has a long history of good behavior that would be reassuring. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I completely agree with that.
And other providers with that horrible behavior shouldn’t effect the ones with a stellar reputations.
The problem is that most girls’ behavior is fine until it isn’t! I’ve had people I trusted turn into people nobody would ever trust on a dime. So, for that reason, that is a deal killer for me.

Good luck with RW screening. You’ll probably get some of the fringe guys willing to go along with that, and for them, that information would be important to have.

If I was underwriting the risk of entertaining a gentleman, the consistency of the reviews here would be invaluable. Many other ladies have accepted such in the past, and benefitted from it.

I’ll leave the hobby before I cave to that, and thankfully, such a requirement is rare and I’m as busy as I’d like to be.

Good luck with your policy, and more power to you if you can pull it off.

Those are my thoughts, since they were invited.

Happy hobbying!
The problem is that most girls’ behavior is fine until it isn’t! I’ve had people I trusted turn into people nobody would ever trust on a dime. So, for that reason, that is a deal killer for me.

Good luck with RW screening. You’ll probably get some of the fringe guys willing to go along with that, and for them, that information would be important to have.

If I was underwriting the risk of entertaining a gentleman, the consistency of the reviews here would be invaluable. Many other ladies have accepted such in the past, and benefitted from it.

I’ll leave the hobby before I cave to that, and thankfully, such a requirement is rare and I’m as busy as I’d like to be.

Good luck with your policy, and more power to you if you can pull it off.

Those are my thoughts, since they were invited.

Happy hobbying! Originally Posted by CH Luke
Thank you for your input
I appreciate others point of views.
But ive actually been doing great these last 2 years,
with this policy and im very Thankful to the gentleman that understand my need for safety.
And will show them my appreciation in person
Because This has allowed me so much more piece of mind in this industry.
Therefore I can be a better companion.
So cheers to all you who have joined this new world / policy for
My safety requirements..
.....Not A hobby for me its my business
  • AgFox
  • 06-17-2021, 02:30 PM
I understand that reviews are not references, but it reads like you’re saying references are not references??? Which is fine, go with the level of safety you require, but I will stay with the level of privacy I require, which is also fine. My main point being is that I thought it linguistically funny that you are saying references are not references.
I understand that reviews are not references, but it reads like you’re saying references are not references??? Which is fine, go with the level of safety you require, but I will stay with the level of privacy I require, which is also fine. My main point being is that I thought it linguistically funny that you are saying references are not references. Originally Posted by AgFox
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
I definitely said reviews are not references.
Those are 2 different things
Hope that helps.
Thank you all for your opinions.
I'm listening and I do appreciate not being attacked .
Some times this board doesn't feel like a safe place to speak truths
I think it's fine you require what you require for your safety but accept the fact that many of us know of one in Arkansas who is well known for outing people and has associates who try to backdoor information to pass on. Bullshit tactic

I will not give out my personal information but do have ways of providing enough information that I can be cleared. If not I will move on to a lady who is comfortable with info I do provide

My 2cents
Every lady should do whatever she feels she needs to do to protect herself. If reviews do not carry much weight in making you feel safe, I respect that. The guys, myself included, probably have no idea of the bullshit and scum bags the ladies encounter, and have to deal with.

For myself, with over 70 reviews and a long time member, if my reviews and references are not good enough to see a lady, I may not understand that , but I do respect that.

I will never, ever give out ANY real life information.
I understand the hobby is always changing and evolving , I get it.

I will give you credit for making known what you expect. And I hope you do not feel attacked. We simply have different views.

This hobby involves risk, I don't care what type of screening, real life info, references, reviews you are using. We are each meeting a stranger, with RISK.

For some well meaning advice and I know you did not ask, but even with real life , real world info............there is still risk. So for you safety, do not think or believe any info, makes a meeting risk free.

Good luck and safe safe.
I agree with this post. I have a long history of treating providers with respect and I have no problem with a provider contacting anyone I have reviewed to inquire about me. My issue is I do not know which providers are reference friendly and which are not. I can’t gurantee that any of the ladies I have seen lately will respond to a review request or not. From my perspective if my reputation on the board does not make you feel safe it is the providers responsibility to contact other providers I have seen instead of me sending a list of ladies that may or may not respond. No offense intended and I completely understand why you need to protect yourself Summer.

Every lady should do whatever she feels she needs to do to protect herself. If reviews do not carry much weight in making you feel safe, I respect that. The guys, myself included, probably have no idea of the bullshit and scum bags the ladies encounter, and have to deal with.

For myself, with over 70 reviews and a long time member, if my reviews and references are not good enough to see a lady, I may not understand that , but I do respect that.

I will give you credit for making known what you expect. And I hope you do not feel attacked. We simply have different views.

This hobby involves risk, I don't care what type of screening, real life info, references, reviews you are using. We are each meeting a stranger, with RISK.

For some well meaning advice and I know you did not ask, but even with real life , real world info............there is still risk. So for you safety, do not think or believe any info, makes a meeting risk free.

Good luck and safe safe. Originally Posted by challenger340
I think it's fine you require what you require for your safety but accept the fact that many of us know of one in Arkansas who is well known for outing people and has associates who try to backdoor information to pass on. Bullshit tactic

I will not give out my personal information but do have ways of providing enough information that I can be cleared. If not I will move on to a lady who is comfortable with info I do provide

My 2cents Originally Posted by WMJ4657
I did ask for your 2 cents and thank you!
I understand the fear in this area and its vaild and heard .
However I'm seeing more an more providers lean towards booking forms because the reference system isn't working for us .
Basically I'm just trying to keep from going full booking form.
I agree with this post. I have a long history of treating providers with respect and I have no problem with a provider contacting anyone I have reviewed to inquire about me. My issue is I do not know which providers are reference friendly and which are not. I can’t gurantee that any of the ladies I have seen lately will respond to a review request or not. From my perspective if my reputation on the board does not make you feel safe it is the providers responsibility to contact other providers I have seen instead of me sending a list of ladies that may or may not respond. No offense intended and I completely understand why you need to protect yourself Summer. Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
I appreciate you both and I do completely understand your point of views.
Thank you for speaking on them
I understand that reviews are not references, but it reads like you’re saying references are not references??? Which is fine, go with the level of safety you require, but I will stay with the level of privacy I require, which is also fine. My main point being is that I thought it linguistically funny that you are saying references are not references. Originally Posted by AgFox
Confusing reviews with references? References are like reviews ... worthless.

My 2cents Originally Posted by WMJ4657
If there is an outer in arkietardville then avoid her and her cohorts. Pretty simple concept. Because she probably already has your information.

Good luck and safe safe. Originally Posted by challenger340
70 reviews? Big whoop. I have over 300 here on icky, Vermont is fun. Your reviews, and everyone else's, are totally worthless. I bet if I looked up your reviews I would not see a lot of pertinent information but chest thumping.

Not that long ago two fucktards on P411 had over 150 okays each and within a couple of weeks both beat the crap out of regular ladies. How many times has a big reviewer abused a lady, either physically or through threats? Too many to count.

When I began seeing ladies I had to give real life information. I research the ladies I see. Most of you do not, and that is on everyone of you and no one else.
Good take as always 3 sides.

Did you ever stick your 1.3” of dangling death to St C like you wanted to do in your link. Asking for a friend.