QUESTION FOR THE GENTLEMEN???

Hi I and a double playmate are planning a tour through the great Texas and was needing to know what is the best hobbying times.......week or weekend? I am planning the 1st is that a good time for most people?

October
Fort Worth ? area yet 1st-3rd
Dallas Galleria area 4th-6th
Houston Galleria area 7th-10th

Any info is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!

UNTIL then
XOXOXOXO
Nice threAD. Makes no diff to me what day.
Okay just curious because we are from OKC and there are certain times of the month that are good in the hobby the there are certain days....week/weekend that are or are not very ACTIVE! I love open schedules : ) lol

Thank-you babe!!!
I simply use basic knowledge of income....

end/beginning of the month is no good for most because of rent/bills and your biz will be slow, not at a stop but a noticeable difference.

In my observations (in DFW) I have done way better during the week then the weekend or maybe do a little of both...

Good luck!
Thank-you sweet heart!!!!
Although I personally LIKE working weekends, I have found during the week (and during the day!) to be the best times to meet guys for a fun tryst.

But in terms of "days", well I would have said Friday's are often good but this Friday, I didn't work. I've just found that one day could be better one week than another. There doesn't seem to be any consistency in terms of actual days that are best. At least for me.

Have a great trip!!!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Weekdays are better.
ElizabethWhispers thank-you sooo much.......That is exactly how it is in Okc thanks! : )
lisa thanks babe I thank everyone for all the info. It is greatly appreciated! : ) Stay safe and play HARD!!!!
Thanks for the question and the answers as well.
I have often wondered that myself.
Some creative lady should construct an actual poll. My bet is that certain days of the week are much better than others and this could be your guide. Life keeps me from hobbling on any weekend day and I find it difficult, not sure why, to find a provider on Fridays, so I plan other days of the week.
In general, I would think the ladies would be a better source of that info than the guys. I will know what day / time / time of month that I like to visit, but can't possibly know when other guys choose. The providers in this area probably have a better idea of when they get the most appointments.