Sexual Economics: The Price of Sex is At Record Lows!

Though this article would be of interest and it has cut into my hobbiest time.

In today’s lousy economy, men can take comfort in knowing... http://t.co/oYUzMGTe
I have not found this to be the case. Maybe it's the younger crowd. I find that it takes time for women my age to trust. Sex is not as casual. They have been lied too and screwed over so much by men that they are very guarded about being hurt.

A lot of women say they don't care about your money...maybe true maybe not. If you don't have a lot of money to spend, then a guy has to get creative in his courtship. Small gifts, listening, eye contact, thoughtfulness, and even going so far as to say you like cats.

As far as the hobbyist in this quality market, you would never know there's a semi-recession going on.
When the truth is found to be lies
And all the joy within you dies

Don't you want somebody to love
Don't you need somebody to love
Wouldn't you love somebody to love
You better find somebody to love

How bout just somebody to bonk? Hell, gas is almost cheaper than pussy today!

And with all the girls offering it up you'd think there'd be a damn fire sale somewhere...
Travelmind is obviously not married.
  • BoZo
  • 09-27-2011, 04:50 PM
Gotta agree with the article, last 2 dating experiences have resulted in going to bed the 2nd date both times. And I am over 55, not exactly a stud.
Sex is a great stress reliever. The economy and government screwoffs create a lot of stress. Great times for pussy hunting!!!
Gotta agree with the article, last 2 dating experiences have resulted in going to bed the 2nd date both times. And I am over 55, not exactly a stud. Originally Posted by BoZo
Bozo I have had that happen to me in about 1 out of 10 new dates. Although the sex was good, the reality of a long term relationship was not. I said adios muchacha. It just depends on what you are looking for. Silly me, I want more.