LeShaeLovesIt sucks at TCB

While at the game last night I decided to find a new provider to try out so I started browsing ads on ECCIE. In this ad LeShaeLovesIt stated that she was running Monday nigh football specials so I sent her a PM asking what it was. Her reply has nothing to do with my question but due to it being about activities I assume it is to make sure I am ok with what she won't do. I therefore let her know I am ok with not doing those things and ask her again what her special is. In response in the next reply she tells me to text her for them so I text her letting her know who I am and I want to get the special. Once again she sends a reply back with no rates in it telling me she has no number in mind. WHY? WHY? WHY? By this time I have lost the desire to see her so reply back to her telling her never mind and I have no time to play games and to have a good evening. Not only had I lost the desire to see her but I lost the desire to see anyone and chose to stay with my friends and tailgate till the sun came up.

If you are going to run a special then please know what special you are running. Really if you are clueless about your special then don't run one. The best thing is to put it in your showcase in the place for it or on your P411 page in the space for it so that we don't have to wast time to see if we are interested in it. If you don't want to make it public at the very least don't waste our time and give it to us quickly so we can make a decision and get on with our lives.
Perhaps no one told her what the special was?
Perhaps no one told her what the special was? Originally Posted by TonyStark
Too funny and I didn't even think of it. I guess it could also be she couldn't make contact to find out. LOL...
a little logic goes a long way 8-)
  • Go4it
  • 09-27-2011, 10:27 PM
The showcase is NOT the place to put the special since it will only be seen by those with BCD. While I am not against that entirely, but from a business standpoint why would you limit the people who see your ad? Makes no sense to me.

And one of these days I am going to call every damn provider who says to call her for her special just so I can waster their time like they waste mine.
The showcase is NOT the place to put the special since it will only be seen by those with BCD. While I am not against that entirely, but from a business standpoint why would you limit the people who see your ad? Makes no sense to me.

And one of these days I am going to call every damn provider who says to call her for her special just so I can waster their time like they waste mine. Originally Posted by Go4it
Ads are not placed in the showcase. They are placed in the ads sections so everyone can see them. I am suggesting that in their ads (placed in the ads sections) the providers inform us to check their showcases for their specials. The showcase is the place to find all info and pics of providers and there is a section there for specials so it is the perfect (or ECCIE designated place) for them.

Those that won't put in the effort or don't care to get Premium Access would still be able to call to get the provider's special if that option is offered by the provider.