Encounter: Soft Sofie

Date: 03-22-21
Name: Sofie/Sophi?
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Ampville
Phone: 2143995746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Everything but the Islands
Hair Length and Color: Light brown? Dark blonde? Slightly below shoulders.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short lady, I'm assuming between 5'1-5'3 without heels. A very gorgeous woman. Appeared to be in her early 30s but we know how Asians age very well. This lady was not very shopworn at all! She has beautiful almond brown Korean eyes! She had a sexy outfit, a thong under a black and white corset with some high heels. She had that proper Milf Thickness. Her hips were emphasized with the bit of meat on her. Very minimal tummy. No evident mommy damage at all. Her boobs looked natural too! Some large Bs or small Cs and had a bit of a mild sag to them. Very very soft, no silicone at all! And her ass was very grabbable. Very grabbable to the touch and had a good jelly wiggle when spanked. Kitty was bald and moist with a good tug action to it.
Recommendation: Yes
I nominate your review for best written of 2021. Hope to see more of them in the future.

Love the community
Just trying to keep certain aspects as underground as possible. Let me know if y'all think I write too many details.
I don’t mind the color comments as long as the pertinent facts are there too lol. And paragraphs definitely paragraphs !
I don’t mind the color comments as long as the pertinent facts are there too lol. And paragraphs definitely paragraphs ! Originally Posted by playerplano
Definitely paragraphs would have been helpful.
I really appreciate the feedback
How many roses? What's the rate these days? Is it still 2 have they raised?
For 1 hour you need to cut two roses from the garden plus 20 percent of one. (2.2 roses)