Date: 4/19/2019
Name: Marie Fox
Phone: 601-297-0681
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=458235
City: Hattiesburg
State: Mississippi
Address: Her place in West Hattiesburg
Activities: Lots of DFK and caressing, BBBJ, BLS, CIM CFS-CG, CFS-Mish all x2.
Hair Length and Color: Mid back blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Accurate pics. Very beautiful young lady with right amount of curves. Very tight body, shaved below.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review.. hopefully she will soon be coming to Jackson, doesn’t look like I am going that way anytime soon.
Great review of one hot little lady . Fine little kisser for sure . Glad you finally got to see her
Not as glad as I was Adam lol.
Her picture really does it for me. Nice review.
  • gc161
  • 04-25-2019, 11:34 PM
She sure is pretty
She's very pretty in person . Looks even better than her pics imho which is a rarity in itself typically . .
So do y’all think she goes BBFS. One of her videos show that so either she does or she is still attached to someone
Where did you find a video of her? I’d like to see that
When I saw some of her videos I had the same question as that could be implied. But as I am hesitant to see ladies who freely offer this service, I discussed it with Marie. She was very open and honest, and the guy(s) in the videos are very close personal friends who she's know a long time. Marie is a true professional and takes her reputation, her safety, and the safety of her clients very seriously. I can say with 1000% certainty BBFS is not an option with this lovely lady.

Stelix, there's a link in her showcase.
I checked out the showcase and the link must have been removed. If you saved it, pm it to me pls. I may need jack off material on a rainy day
LAFS you are correct, it has been removed. My apologies.
  • oherc
  • 04-27-2019, 07:07 PM
id like to see the video link too
The link on her showcase had to be removed for compliance.

Hit her up via pm, she could share the link privately.