references??

I am trying to see some providers that require "references" from here. How do I go about receiving these "references"?
Your references are the providers you have seen. getting verified on P411 is never a bad idea as well
laloverboy,

Try visiting a provider that is newbie friendly to help build up your references. I think we all go thru this first starting out in the hobby. I remember back when I wanted to see a certain provider but had to build up my references first. Once I contacted her with my references it wasn't a problem. Getting on P411 also helps as some girls will use it as a quick references. It doesn't hurt to have a board presence with some reviews backing you. Happy hunting and it is also fun getting those references .

Rrabbit6926
Thanks for the info!!! Though I've encountered a few providers before I joined and never reviewed them............does that matter??
Another way to get girls to "trust" you is to be active on the boards. If a girl sees that you are on here several times a week and contribute throughout the site, she maybe willing to relax some of her screening process. I know this worked for me. One provider didn't even ask for references or screening info. She trusted me from the site. Now, it did take being on here over a year and being very active. By that time, I had more than enough references for her, but she said that they weren't necessary. Basically, if you have a good history and reputation, some girls will consider that a reference in and of itself. BTW, P411 is a good place to start.
references are like building credit.

see newbie friendly providers and review them. then use them as your references.
If you see two providers that are on P411 you can get 6 months free access. CourtneyCarolina is one.
https://www.preferred411.com/index.c...9&refer=136895
the providers do not have to be on 411, just verified as in eccie or TER etc....

"if you have two verifiable provider references, you may qualify for a Free 6 Month Trial membership.

A reference can only be given by a provider with whom you have had a session. The provider doesn't need to be listed on P411, but she must be legitimate provider who is established in the community, and be willing to give us a reference on you."