GOOD GOD NOOOOOOO!!!

• cdb77
  • 03-05-2014, 03:41 PM
This should maybe be moved to the alerts section...... LMFAO!

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ow-29/20998554
Can you pay her in Twinkies & Cupcakes???
Over three and a half bills. At some point you're no longer a BBW and are just a whale
There is quite the market for women her size. Believe it or not. So if she's comfortable with herself, power to her.
There is quite the market for women her size. Believe it or not. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
The market is there no doubt....Myself, I damn sure don't mind some thickness and a little extra meat on the bone but Jesus H. Fuck.....but as long as she honors scheduled appointments and doesn't waste people's time......just sayin'
I don't think I'd put myself out there but good for her. She's got the duck face down!
And she has no tattoos.
So, for those who prefer ladies without any ink, dare I say it . . .
your options just expanded.
And she has no tattoos.
So, for those who prefer ladies without any ink, dare I say it . . .
your options just expanded. Originally Posted by cabletex7

The market is there no doubt....I for one damn sure doesn't mind some thickness and a little extra meat on the bone but Jesus H. Fuck.....but as long as she honors scheduled appointments and doesn't waste people's time......just sayin' Originally Posted by Russ38

That ad makes me want to workout. Time to join a gym.
See, Alexis, do you agree with my other post, by your statement here!

On the other hand, I would not have looked because the ad did say BBW.
I'm 5'9, and weigh about 180+ yes in this industry I'm considered a BBW. I'm ok with that. My weight comes from a baby. I know I've got to lose it. But I've been curvy and athletic too. I'm not a lot smaller. At my smallest, I'm 170. And that's small for me. I'm tall. And NEVER been built tiny. But just because we're BBW, doesn't mean we don't fit into airline seats, and all that other stuff you said.
This should maybe be moved to the alerts section...... LMFAO!

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ow-29/20998554 Originally Posted by cdb77
I'm 5'9, and weigh about 180+ yes in this industry I'm considered a BBW. I'm ok with that. My weight comes from a baby. I know I've got to lose it. But I've been curvy and athletic too. I'm not a lot smaller. At my smallest, I'm 170. And that's small for me. I'm tall. And NEVER been built tiny. But just because we're BBW, doesn't mean we don't fit into airline seats, and all that other stuff you said. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
By Still Looking's Classification system, you're an Amazon, not a BBW. I'm not sure if you wear plus size clothes or not but that generally when I call someone a BBW. I'm sure others differ. But your height makes me feel like you're not really a BBW. I think most BBW lovers would try to feed you...ijs
I think most BBW lovers would try to feed you...ijs Originally Posted by LilMynx69
heh I laughed at this line

I agree though to an extent, after a certain height or bone density/shape it's more general thickness than BBW in my mind. Although it's not like BBW is a clearly demarcated term.

That girl in the ad though?
Can you pay her in Twinkies & Cupcakes??? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Maybe HoHo's.

Man you guys are mean! Not defending but damn guys!