Encounter: Newcomer's Guide to being jumped by a "friend of a provider" a/k/a TOFTT Gone Wrong

User ID: -
Date: 3/12/21
Name: Layla and her catfish partner
Phone: 501-406-5993 501-891-7121
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/phone/501-406-5993
City: North Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: lodging in the vicinity of west 29th street
Activities: Paying donation, me taking my own pants and shoes off, me deadbolting the door for the second time, thug banging on the door, her trying to unlock the door 4x, me re-locking the door and blocking it with my body 4x, altercation through the door with thug, her refunding my donation, me standing down thug and leaving. Very little sexual stimulation in the whole affair.
Hair Length and Color: brown/black, straight, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Not the girl in the pictures, but the girl in the pictures was in on it. The girl I saw was about 4'10", about 150-160 lbs, not an aesthetic person at all. She didn't take off her clothes, so I can't tell much more about her. I'd guess part hispanic, part white. Was going to be an amazing feat if I talked junior into playing ball with this one.
Recommendation: No
Holy Shit! What a mess but you handled it expertly it sounds. Thanks for sharing your experience for the benefit of the hobby community. That is truly TOFTT! Cheers!
Interesting review! Sounds likes there was more flags than a UN convention. Luckily it ended well as it did for you.
Wow, that’s scary. I am glad you received your money back and got out safely.
Dayum!!###
Living the thug life
Living the thug life Originally Posted by scottprestons
I'm assuming you're meaning the P**p and provider, right??

I'm as happy-go-lucky as they come...friendly to everyone, speak and smile to strangers on the sidewalk, etc.

I'm sure that's what you meant...just making sure I didn't paint the wrong picture, mi amigo.
Edits made to comply with Eccie Guidelines.
Members wishing to "fill in the gaps" feel free to contact the OP by PM.
Originally Posted by SometimesScribe
Holy fuck!! Glad you made it out ok bro. This shit was wild......
Originally Posted by CH Luke
Lol, totally understand. I was just busting your chops
Damn! Sounds like a scene from a (bad) movie. Congrats on extricating yourself from that mess safely.
Damn...that sucks! Don't need to take a bullet for the team!
Took one for the team