Date: 3/15/21
Name: Zebovia
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: Novanwa@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=301819
City: Fayetteville
State: Arkansas
Address: My place
Activities: Lfk,dfk,mutual masturbation, breast worship,Russian, bbbj (many times),69, daty, fiv, fia, lots of dirty talk, cowgirl, asian cowgirl, cim.
Hair Length and Color: Long, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Zen has sexy, dark eyes; long black hair: inviting lips and mouth: big, full, natural,very responsive DD tits: a big, luscious dream of an ass;and a hot, juicy, tasty, incredibly responsive pussy. She has several tasteful, alluring tattoos. She's a passionate woman, built for fucking, who loves her work. She never disappoints.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review! Everyone needs some Zen at least once.
Sounds very familiar. It’s been too long since I have seem this sexy spitfire!
Great review! Everyone needs some Zen at least once. Originally Posted by Baconman
If you get some Zen at least once, you’ll keep coming back for more. Reminds me of the OLD Lay’s potato chip commercial when I was a kid. “Nobody can eat just one”
Got to get her on my list.
Damn, Fayettedon! That was artfully done and artfully communicated, brother!! That's a game changer...few of the young ladies I've seen have had anything like that.

Wonder if we could pay her enough to teach some of the new gals the Art of the Deal?? She could truly make the world a better place...although it sounds like she's already doing so, one guy at a time!

Thanks for the outstanding review! I hereby nominate you for the 5 star award!