Pregnant Providers.. What Do Yal Think?

HEY.. im currently Preg but still see some Friends.. im Curious in coming to Texas and seeing what its about.. but im not sure if you guys would want to see a lady that [pregnant... so give me some feed back please and let me know what yal think!!!!

XoXoXo Miss Mandi Ryder
Regardless of the public responses you get here (buncha judgemental bastards on the Houston board), lots of guys would want to see a preg provider. Especially if your big pregnant and lactating.
After looking at your showcase I'll say that if you're one of those girls who stays skinny and just gets a big PG belly and big leaking tits that you'll make more money pregnant than you ever did not. That's the 2 cents from a person with a good insight into the sick mind of the average man.
  • zme
  • 02-07-2013, 03:08 PM
I more or less agree with BBWrider. I don't think being pregnant is the only decision criterion. Depending on rates, services and location I would definitely consider seeing a pregnant provider and probably so would others. I would agree that lactation is plus.
Come on and visit......
  • linux
  • 02-07-2013, 03:14 PM
Guys are into it but the CBJ thing is really gonna hurt your business down here.
hmm.. thanks guys!!! and yes i do have the big pg belly and lactating a lil!! i might be coming to visit!!
  • gsgm
  • 02-07-2013, 03:24 PM
At one time (a long time ago) a pregnant provider was my ATF. But only for a few months ... It was more her personality I liked. However, it was nice and I would do it again. So you get my yes vote FWIW.

Bring it on, but you may want to think about upping you service here.
I don't blame you for cbj while pregnant. You have to take care of yourself, your baby, and your bills. And you are beautiful. I think you will do well
You will be welcomed...let's know when you get here!
You might want to put up some recent pics that show your "condition" in your add if you do come.

Yes, guys are always looking for something unique and different!! I would say you are exactly that!!
You should do well wherever you are!!
thanks and yes i will be putting up recent pics!!!!
I'll see you hun, pregnant and lactating..!
Come one down!