Shit all over the bathroom floor

I saw an ad of a provider on BP. I called to schedule an appoitment. I only had an hour to get ready, but since her incall was close, I did not have to rush. Anyway, after I showered and got dressed, i felt kind of a bloated gassy feeling in my stomach. I brushed off the mild bloating and went along my way. To get to the point, I had to shit really bad and was hoping it would go away. I did not want to stop and shit because I wasnt sure if the provider would offer her shower. Once I got to the location, the provider was really cute, but after a brief minute of talking I asked to use the restroom. I got to the toilet and just let loose. I cut on the sink in hopes to cover the loud audibles coming from my ass. well anyway, I guess I used too much TP because once i flushed the water starting rising. Shit and water was all over the floor. I opened the bathroom door and the provider quickly looked in the bathroom and was like, "What the fuck?" I quickly left the hotel without saying goodbye, got in my car and left. Now, some might wonder why am I telling this story. because I just felt like I should. THey are some lessons from this story so take what you want from it. Thanks.
Where is Monica fox when you need her?
  • 02-11-2013, 05:59 PM
Don't guess the BP provider screened any!
  • Trey
  • 02-11-2013, 06:00 PM
Take a shit and a shower before you go to fuck is what you learned. Lol!

• RGB93
  • 02-11-2013, 06:05 PM
LOL that was the shits.
holy shit.
shit...flush!...wipe....flush! !...wipe again...flush!!....stick you ass in the water...flush!!!

smoke a cigarette.
If she was in a hotel the toliet may have had condoms in the line already. Next time you dont feel well cancel.
To borrow a line from How to Lose a Guy in 10 Dates..."Bullshit!" (no pun intended).

~
  • Seedy
  • 02-11-2013, 06:43 PM
Where is bumpy? Are you him incognito? Lmfao
Stupid thread, retarded poster.
You should had given her a $50 cancelation and clean-up fee! Thats what would had pissed me off!
NOOOO SHITTT!!!!!! LMAO....That shit would have pissed me off too.....
  • Trey
  • 02-11-2013, 08:01 PM
What would you ladies do in that situation?
That's some cold shit to do man go when you have to go don't Fuck around