Great Houston Reference

I was talking with a provider and she was telling me that she often has problems when calling someone's OKs prior to an appointment. The problems include lack of information or slow to respond. Ladies I was wondering which ladies seem to be the most professional in this part of the hobby. Guys do you as a hobbiest even consider how a provider's OK will be handled when you contact a lady.
  • Soda
  • 02-22-2013, 11:46 PM
PR Sandra, Diamondjenet, Thai Monica are very responsible to a reference check.
Some provider are jealous in hobby I guess.
PR Sandra, Diamondjenet, Thai Monica are very responsible to a reference check.
Some provider are jealous in hobby I guess. Originally Posted by Soda
Yes i do! It's always appreciated when the girls can do their job and vouch for you. Asianyaya, Ove, Soda, and JJ are pretty great too!
Asian karen is good too
Ashley Anders, Isabela4fun, Madison Monroe, Madison May are more girls that i know have been complimented on their response time. That earns major points on my scale, that means 3 sums!
Madison May and Bianca Page are always extremely prompt with referrals.
The girls with reported good referral response just happen to all be girls with good reviews, good reported BCD skills, and good reported TCB skills. Professional courtesans all. All it takes is doing what one says they are going to do. It's unfathomanable to me why some people can't behave decently; but it is endemic.
a prompt and imformative provider reference is so essential to safety! I try to answer quickly as I can....if I do not remember,then I will ask for more info on the gent

we all gotta keep each other safe!!
adventuress4u and olivia howard are the best at this
Are any of the ladies mentioned here newbie friendly?
adventuress4u and olivia howard are the best at this Originally Posted by junior samples

Ah, thanks! You're not bad at what you do either

Are any of the ladies mentioned here newbie friendly? Originally Posted by willietgc
Unfortunately your reviews are old. If Nikkie at Yellow Rose remembers you she might be able to give you a reference - depends on the lady if she'll take it. Other than that, I suggest joining P411 and finding ladies that are newbie friendly. Plenty are, but with zero Okays, most ladies will want to screen you further. Good luck.
I am super quick with refs especially if the provider txts me
I also respond within the hour

I will get back w/you as fast as i'm able.
However yesterday a couple ladies were NOT friendly in giving me a client reference,
but i did get him verified another way.