Fun Activities For Extended Sessions

I'm not talking about extending my menu but for activities for multiple hour and over night sessions. I was thinking the gun range, maybe buying a boat to go out on the water, or dinner/movies? Anybody else have any fun idea's for the up coming summer?
Doing you on a boat in a secluded cove sounds great to me!
Go cart racing! http://www.track21houston.com/

The gun range sounds like fun, too. I live down the road from the one on 290, never been to it.
for those whp can not leave the room there's a new game that 50 shades of grey has get the RED addition cards.....................
Comedy Show
movie bj sounds great to me
Couples massage before session. By the way, I can make that happen.
All sound like wonderful idea's! Had someone take me to the aquarium in New Orleans the day before yesterday and had a fun time seeing the animals because it was a new experience for me.
That sounds like a great idea ... something like a theme date. It might not be as plausibly for married men to be seen with us in public, but for single guys when marketed correctly, I'm pretty sure it would be a success.
Is this kinda like a clock free date thing?
I'll take you to the range...you pay for the ammo and you can shoot all you want...at $5 every time you pull the trigger, you learn to hit what you aim at...
I'll take you to the range...you pay for the ammo and you can shoot all you want...at $5 every time you pull the trigger, you learn to hit what you aim at... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
WU: What do you shoot? .338 Lapua?
Yep. Accuracy International AX338...
WU: You have fine taste in women and weapons.

Jenica: Go to Pinot's Palette.
Jenica's hot alright, but this bad girl is named Sienna...she's a really, really bad girl too...

Like I say Jenica, I'll take you to the range any time you want...there's a well documented link between sex and controlled violence...

I took a chick to Battlefield Houston once...you get worn the hell out and get your adrenaline pumping for an hour...sex after was epic...